Scan the QR code below
About 翊 赛:
Sansai Travel belongs to Shanghai Sansai Travel Consulting Co., Ltd. (formerly Shanghai Fengxue Outdoor). Founded in 2012, the number of participating team members has exceeded 30,000. The company has a good background and rich practical experience in outdoor sports. Bring high-quality spiritual enjoyment to players. Adhere to the "light outdoor, emphasis on experience" as the core, promote independent, self-help, free travel mode close to nature and enjoy life! No shopping, no consumption trap; welcome team, parent-child, donkey friend, mountain friend, camera friend, car friend, etc. to join us, fully enjoy the outdoors and enjoy different trips.
With the purpose of "unity and mutual assistance, inclusive sharing, low-carbon environmental protection, no abandonment, no abandonment", we will lead everyone to experience a healthy, environmentally friendly, happy and mutually supportive outdoor cultural atmosphere.
同俱乐部理念 1.Identify the club concept
2. Love outdoor sports and have some physical strength
3. Team spirit, willing to endure hardship and dare to challenge yourself
4, cheerful and lively, can get along well with the members and communication
5. Able to deal with emergencies and have certain judgment
6. Familiar with outdoor sports, it is best to participate or organize many outdoor activities.
7. Must only serve as a part-time leader for one of our outdoor clubs, and do not accept part-time jobs in multiple clubs
8.Climbing or tour guide card from China Mountaineering Association and photography enthusiasts are preferred
9. Lead a team at least 10 times a year, can bear hardships and stand hard work
Person with bad taste
2. Impure purpose
3. Private Deduction
4. Positive conflict with customers
5. Have serious security awareness issues
6. Work attitude is not positive, no sense of responsibility
7. Those who do not pass the club skill assessment
8.Severe line error problem occurred in the team
Position 1: Internship Leader (can be upgraded to Deputy Leader or Lead Leader)
1. At least 2 club outdoor activities
2. Responsible for the task of escorting the team, counting the number of people, notifying various precautions
3. Prepare for the departure route in advance (understand all the processes of this trip)
4. Custody of public equipment
Position 2: Deputy Leader
1. At least 4 club activities (including the number of team leaders during the internship)
2. Have certain physical strength and endurance, can handle emergencies
3. Mainly responsible for escorting teams, counting the number of people, notifying various matters needing attention, etc.
4. Prepare for the departure route in advance (understand all the processes of this trip)
5. Keep good public equipment
6. Participate in the formulation of discussion activities and be able to give their own understanding of the line
7, help team members take pictures (both mobile phone cameras)
Position 3: Lead Team Leader
1. At least 6 club outdoor activities (including the number of team leaders during the internship), or 4 or more independent team experience
2. Have certain physical strength to accept reloading trips and be able to handle emergencies
3. Responsible for leading the team throughout the day and arrange: accommodation, meals, and itinerary (the club will determine the local accommodation, meals, etc. in advance, the leader only needs to connect)
4. Arrange the work of the deputy leader and arrange the work content reasonably
5. Prepare for the departure route in advance (understand all the processes of this trip)
6. Participate in the discussion of event planning and be able to give their own understanding of the line
7.Propose optimized plans, audits, and risk assessments for developed lines and activities
9. Take photos for team members (both mobile phones and cameras)
What do I get when I travel in San Sai?
1. Participate in many short-term activities (except AA fees) for free every year, and the long-term activities give the greatest discount.
2. All expenses will be borne by the club when leading the team (including AA expenses, and the fare can be reimbursed by the club due to the fare from the meeting place)
3. Leadership bonus 150-300 / day (adjusted according to the leader's duties and line strength)
4.The traditional festival club will give gifts to each leader
5. The club conducts team leader training activities from time to time to improve the personal ability of the team leader
6. Have a warm and classless, no distinction of status, free speech, free and unlimited leader family
Wind and snow: 13524248077 18105735795
QQ number: 437342390
Can I change team leader after submitting?
For travel and team members, we need a running-in period and a collaborative training period. If you are successfully promoted, you can enjoy all benefits of the benefits system.