Scan the QR code below
- Payments and invoices
- Scheduled event faq
- Help center
- Travel booking preferences
- Hotel reservation
- Attractions Ticket Booking
How to get member points
You can earn points for purchasing company products or services and successfully consuming them. On the TourEx website, you can earn points by booking travel products such as hotels, air tickets, vacations or car rentals.
Second, the basic points
Depending on the membership level, booking method and product, the points earned are different. The basic points for each product are as follows:
Hotel: RMB 1 per consumption = 1 point Air ticket: RMB 4 per consumption = 1 point Vacation: RMB 4 per consumption = 1 point Car rental: RMB 1 per consumption = 1 point
Terms and conditions:
1) Integral is divided into basic units with integer 1. If the amount of consumption is less than 1 point, it will not be used to calculate points.
2) Consumption of non-tourist products (such as distribution fees, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other surcharges) will not be used to calculate points.
3) If the order is modified online or by phone, the point calculation will be based on the final modified order content.
4) After the member has booked and stayed in the hotel, if he wants to stay in the room, he must make a reservation through TourEx in order to get points for continuous staying in the hotel room. Members will not accumulate points for staying in a hotel for less than 1 night; members will not accumulate points for non-rental consumption during the stay of the hotel.
5) If a member has successfully booked a hotel room, but did not realize the check-in, he / she will not be able to earn the points originally obtained for the reservation.
6) Member's consumption points are valid for 2 years, that is, the points of each order are valid for two years from the date of the account. If the points are not used at the end of the month, the system will automatically deduct them. (Example: The points received by the member on March 10, 2008, are valid until March 31, 2010. If the expired points are not used up, they will be deducted at that time.)
7) The points earned by the member will be credited to the member's points account 1 to 2 weeks after successful transaction, checkout and consumption.
8) Some of the co-branded and cooperative card memberships of the upgraded multi-membership members who enjoy special promotions do not participate in this point rule. The specific rules of the event shall prevail.
9) The plan reserves the interpretation and modification of the above terms and conditions at any time.