Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Vietnam and Vietnam] 8-Day Leisure Trips in Ho Chi Minh, Saigon, Da Lat, Nha Trang, Mui Ne Special Promotion Hot Sale New Group Buy
[Vietnam Vietnam Beauty] Ho Chi Minh, Saigon, Da Lat, Nha Trang, Mui Ne 8 Days Leisure Tour
- Activity price:
- From / person
- From ¥ 4300
- (Province 0)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 1 day in advance
- Play theme:
- Family Tour
- Leisure tour
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
胡志明-范五老街，大叻-Crazy House，芽庄-四岛游，美奈-红沙丘、白沙丘，历史文化到异域小清新到热烈如火的激情最后归于温馨休闲； ★ Upgrade of attractions: Ho Chi Minh-Fan Wu Lao Street, Da Lat-Crazy House, Nha Trang-Four Island Tour, Mui Ne-Red Sand Dunes, White Sand Dunes, historical culture to exotic small fresh to passionate passion finally belongs to warm and leisure;
全程入住★★★★四星酒店； ★ Accommodation arrangement: check-in throughout the ★★★★ four-star hotel;
全程纯玩零购物； ★ Intimate service: pure play and zero shopping throughout the process;
在最美海滨邂逅“美到无可奈何的”--沙漠夕阳； ★ In-depth photography: "Beautiful and helpless" on the most beautiful beach-sunset in the desert;
一个让你又爱又恨的国家，一个让你打算再也不来但每每想起总是忘不却的国家。 Vietnam: A country that makes you love and hate, a country that makes you plan to never come again but always remembers it. You will be obsessed with the beautiful and peaceful beaches there, delicious but cheap seafood barbecues, green and healthy Vietnamese spring rolls, or just the slender waist of a Hanoi woman and the back of a slender Ao Dai. At that time, the light was silent, and only the beautiful mark would not wear away. Even though you may not be able to understand Vietnam, you can focus on a few cities and enjoy her beauty.
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
Today, we flew to Ho Chi Minh to gather. The first Vietnamese official you saw after getting off the plane was the border police. They wore yellow-green uniforms and red badges. Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), as the capital of South Vietnam, has a strong colonial imprint (perhaps you already think of the Bund in Shanghai at this time): architecture, streets, customs, language and even food.
In the afternoon, you can freely visit Ho Chi Minh City, City Hall, Red Church, Centennial Post Office, War Crime Memorial, US Army Crime Museum, and visit various bars in Pham Ngu Lao Street to taste the delicious Vietnam River. powder.
The night in Saigon is very charming. Walking on the banks of the Saigon River, the buildings are full of views, and the pedestrian street [Luo Ying Avenue] is passing by.
Remarks: Pick-up service for 7-seater vehicles: RMB 150
After breakfast, go to Da Lat and pass through [Da Dan La Waterfall]. Da Dan La Waterfall is located in the virgin forest of Da Lat.
After arriving in Da Lat, sitting under the umbrella of Chunchun Lake and sipping a cup of fragrant coffee, or stepping on a water bike to cross the lake, are unforgettable experiences.
When time permits, you can also go to the Golden Rooster Church before 17:00 and feel the Catholic faith of worship by locals.
[Dalat Night Market] by Chunxiang Lake welcomes a lively moment. Hawkers have opened files outside the market, and all the products are on the ground. Among them are souvenirs with Vietnamese national colors, wallets, belts, and scarves. The bargains are not high, and they can still bargain. This is also a paradise for foodies. Many seafood stalls, skewers and rice noodle stalls gather in the square outside Da Lat Market.
After breakfast, proceed to [Dalat Old Railway Station]. The main color of the railway station is eye-catching orange-red. The three pointed roofs and stained glass highlight the ancient exotic atmosphere.
Later, you will go to [Crazy House]. Crazy House is an inn, which became a famous spot in Dalat because of its exaggerated and weird shape. After a lot of small and beautiful photos, the exclusive shooting place [Mary Abbey].
After lunch, head to Nha Trang and arrive in Nha Trang. The [Po Nagar Cham Temple] in the setting sun radiates the vicissitudes of history, "Private Angkor Wat".
After arriving in Nha Trang, check into the hotel directly, then go to Nha Trang's famous Thap Ba Hot Spring Center and enjoy [Mud Bath Spa] (about 80 yuan).
Morning: Departure at 08:00,
The first island is Mun Island. In order to protect the water ecology, the boat does not dock, can snorkel and swim, and watch the beautiful coral bushes;
The second island is Mot Island. The boat will stop near the island and enjoy a sumptuous lunch (vegetable salad, seafood, spring rolls, fruits) on the boat, colorful, and it will make your index finger move. After that, there is a party at sea. Music and dance are high. Those who can swim can jump into the sea and enjoy free wine at the sea bar.
The third island is Tam Island. It is very enjoyable to lie on the beach and sunbathe. In addition to the natural landscape of verdant trees on the island, there are also many marine sports, including windsurfing and parachutes at sea.
The fourth island is an aquarium with a variety of interesting marine life.
After enjoying the afternoon, take a boat ride back to the hotel.
After breakfast, [Zhongyu Stone Promontory] is a small cape island, where there are many huge granite cape straight into the sea. The rocky headland of Zhongyu is one of the location filming of the French film "Lover".
[Nha Trang Cathedral] Built in 1928, it is a French-style building. It is one of the must-see attractions in this city and attracts countless tourists with its unique architectural style.
After lunch, head to Mui Nai, a romantic place of "half sea and half desert". After arriving, go to [White Sand Dunes] and [Lotus Lake] to watch the sunset, a place to slow down your soul.
Check in your hotel, go out for food, and pamper yourself with Mui Ne's seafood.
Early morning and early morning at 4: 00 [Red Sand Dunes] Watching the sunrise, Mui Ne may say that this is the moment when "beauty is helpless"!
After watching the day, I went out to the nearby [small fishing village] to watch Vietnamese fishermen rushing to the sea. Mui Ne fishing village maintained the most primitive appearance. Simple and natural, the fishermen would return to the beach every morning and take the seafood caught overnight.
After watching it, head back to the hotel for breakfast and set off for Fairy Creek. Fairy Stream is a stream that flows through the east side of Mui Ne, hidden in dense woods, set against the blue sky and white clouds, and among the dunes and rock formations, the scenery is very unique and shocking.
-Located in the red soil continent of Fairy Stream, the feet are covered with soft red sand and mud, and the shallow shallow water flowing only through the ankle. Feeling the fine sand field foot spa, it also neutralizes the hotness of Mui Ne.
-When boarded to the highest point of the red clay, the little Mui Ne took a panoramic view, hidden between the green trees and the vast sea, and could not smell any over-commercial atmosphere.
Free time in the afternoon, all the activities are yours. You can wear casual clothes, bring gorgeous swimwear, take a walk to the clear beach and clear waters of Mui Ne, and feel the leisurely breath of the coconut trees.
After watching the sunrise, head back to the hotel for breakfast and set off for Saigon.
Reach Saigon, go to the landmark Red Church in Ho Chi Minh: [Hagia Sophia]. The Red Church is the most famous landmark in Saigon. It is located in the center of Saigon and is the most lively and prosperous place. Its left side is very convenient.
The itinerary is coming to an end, and we also send a little-known dream [Pink Church] in Saigon. Not only is the church entirely pink in appearance, the interior is also decorated in pink ...
In the evening, you can choose to watch "Vietnamese Clan" [Water Puppet Show] at your own expense (about 50 yuan).
Go to "Fan Wu Lao Street" to visit the streets of Ho Chi Minh City and experience the night life of Ho Chi Minh Backpackers!
You can schedule the time for the airport at your own time.
Players with more time can go to the Reunification Palace, the War Crime Memorial, the U.S. Army Crime Museum, etc.
You can also arrange a day trip to the United States.
1. When you agree with the itinerary of the club, register as far as 15 days in advance and prepare a valid passport and visa within six months;
2. Children under the age of 11 (including 11 years old) or above 1.1 meters in height are charged as adults;
3. When the activity is over 10 adults, the Chinese outbound leader will accompany you or attend the event locally;
4. Outdoor activities have certain dangers. All participants are deemed to have full capacity for civil conduct. Each person must purchase relevant personal accident insurance (if they do not purchase insurance themselves, the consequences are at their own risk), such as entrusting a club to purchase accident insurance, In the event of an accident during the event, the club will actively coordinate related compensation matters with the insurance company. After the accident, the team leader should try to avoid secondary injuries to the team members (such as establishing a protection station, communicating with local police and hospitals, and arranging a return car to the hotel );
5. After arriving at the local team, the team members shall obey the arrangements of the team leader and the local guide, and the staff has the right to change the itinerary according to the weather, the overall situation of the team, and the geographical environment to ensure the safety of the team members;
6. Those who register on behalf of others are obliged to inform the participants who are registered on behalf of the above. All those who register on behalf of them are deemed to know and accept the registration of the club;
7. After the departure, this statement will automatically take effect. Dissidents, please withdraw from this event before the trip starts.
The above is a mandatory requirement, which is deemed as a default statement during registration and must be followed. In addition, during the game, you can't stay away from the team and go with two people. Respect the local culture and bring the good image of Chinese citizens abroad!
1. A single round trip 30-day tourist visa, cost: 280 yuan / person, you can provide a scanned copy of the passport's first page; it will take four working days;
2. Express delivery to you after the visa is signed!
Suggested items to bring: casual clothes (it is colder in Da Lat and requires a coat, short sleeves and skirts are available elsewhere), casual shoes, diarrhea and other medicines, sunscreen, swimwear, rain gear, wind oil essence, motion sickness medicine, hemostatic stickers And other travel supplies.
1. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Mui Ne and Nha Trang are around 30 degrees (summer equipment), the only place to avoid summer heat is around 15 degrees (with multiple thick coats);
2. Vietnam's own weather inquiry website is http://www.nchmf.gov.vn/. Although it is in Vietnamese, it is not difficult to search by map;
3. Vietnam's main currency is the Vietnamese Dong. It is recommended that you bring US dollars (300 US dollars / person recommended, 500 US dollars / person for corruption) in the past. The US dollar exchange is much more cost-effective;
4. Local purchases or consumption should use cash as much as possible. Many places in Vietnam except Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh are underdeveloped, and there are few places where UnionPay or credit cards can be used. The travel time listed on the travel itinerary is for reference only, and the actual travel arrival time shall prevail. Guests are advised to prepare for long-distance driving for a comfortable journey. Such as carrying cushions, food, audiovisual equipment for recreational time, etc.
Documents required for Vietnam visa-scanned copy of passport homepage!
[Before You Go]
1. Documents: Passports (for tourists holding new passports, please bring along the old passports), ID card, photocopy of the ID card and 2 2-inch photos (easy to reissue if the ID card is lost). Tourists who need to bring domestic hukou if they are transiting domestically;
2. Dress: South Vietnam is dry and hot most of the time, you only need to prepare a long-sleeved clothing, pay attention to sun protection when traveling, especially female tourists, the following items are essential: highly sunscreen lotion, deep cleansing products, repair Emollient products, sunhats, sunglasses, headscarves (available locally), wet tissues, sportswear, comfortable sneakers, etc. When going to the jungle with a lot of mosquitoes, you need to wear long trousers. Shoes should be light fit and suitable for walking. It is not recommended to wear newly bought shoes and high heels.
3. Personal daily necessities: shavers, skin care products, cosmetics, sun hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, umbrellas, watches, pens, small notebooks, please carry as you need; Cambodia ’s lighting system is not developed, watching the sunrise or getting used to night Returnees are advised to bring a flashlight. The hotel provides disposable towels, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo and shampoo, and slippers. The club recommends bringing them with you;
4. Cash and bank card: Vietnam dong, you need to exchange RMB to USD before going abroad. Please call the customer service phone of major banks to inquire about the method, please be sure to redeem it early; you can use VISA and MASTER to purchase valuables (after exchanging Vietnam) Shield you are a millionaire)
5. Socket: German-style two-hole socket 6. Drugs: Please bring well-prepared medicines, such as cold medicine, anti-inflammatory medicine, gastrointestinal medicine, pain medicine and band-aid, wind oil essence, motion sickness medicine, such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, etc. If necessary, be sure to bring enough spare medicine and carry it with you. 7. China Customs Entry-Exit and Airport
The customs stipulates that each person can bring up to 20,000 yuan or equivalent foreign currency equivalent to 5,000 US dollars. The excess must be reported to the customs in writing. Please try not to exceed the regulations. The excess may face taxation, fines or confiscation. Valuables such as cameras, cameras, lenses, etc. must be declared to the customs before checked baggage. If you intend to bring goods into the country, please check the relevant customs regulations in advance to avoid customs from bringing in or collecting taxes when entering the country. Among them, tobacco and alcohol, the customs stipulated that each person who is 16 years of age or older shall limit 2 bottles of alcoholic beverages (less than 1.5 liters) above 12 degrees, 400 cigarettes or 100 cigars or 500 grams of shredded tobacco
1. Jet lag: 1 hour later than Beijing time, Beijing time is 12 noon, local time is 11 am
2. Language: You can speak simple English. Some local people can speak Cantonese.
3. Currency exchange: There are currency exchange offices at the airport and local banks. Be sure to keep your invoices in order to exchange the rest for US dollars when you leave.
4. Shopping: Vietnamese national clothes, lacquerware, oil painting, knitwear, etc.
5. Diet: The taste of Vietnamese food is mainly sour, spicy and sweet, non-greasy. Fruits, various fruit juices and smoothies have a wide variety and low prices. It is worth mentioning that the aroma of Vietnamese coffee is much stronger than other Southeast Asian countries. With a biased dietary taste, the Vietnamese diet is refreshing and delicious.
Tipping / service fee: Tipping is an international practice. Tips for restaurant and bar waiters, room attendants, hotel bellmen, etc.
7. Telephone: The international call code is: 00848.
1. Vietnamese people are forbidden to take a group photo with three people. They cannot use one match or lighter to light three people in a row, which is considered unlucky.
2. When sitting on the floor, do not point your feet at people.
3. You should not wear shorts or shorts when entering a temple or participating in an important ceremony.
4, Vietnamese are very particular about etiquette. Say hello when you meet, or nod your greetings.
5. Don't touch others' heads randomly, including children.
6. When a green branch is hanging at the village intersection, it is a sign of no entry and outsiders are not allowed to enter.
7. Khmer people in the south should not use their left hand to salute, eat, feed or pick up food.
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
★. We can handle visas on our behalf.
A. When registering, please pass your real name, contact information, ID number, and the first page of your passport to us for registration and insurance.
B. Application for passport: I must hold the original of my identity card and the original of the account, and go to the public security branch of the place where my account is located (it can be completed within half an hour). Generally, you can get your original passport within 10 working days.
C. There are two ways to apply for a visa:
1: Express original passport and two 2-inch color photos on white background (for 1 week in advance).
2: I took the photo of the first page of my passport and passed it to us (usually the latest application date is three working days before the departure date, and two 2-inch white background photos are required to be carried at any time.) We are responsible for all visa procedures. (National Day, New Year's Day, and Spring Festival will not be handled this way)
D. For any enquiries and registration, we welcome inquiries
E. Tips for friends who are preparing to join the tour but have not yet applied for a passport, we suggest that you register the forecast name with us first, and after the passport is implemented, then come to us to deliver the deposit and scanned copy of the passport, so as to avoid delays after the passport has been processed without a quota. It is also convenient for us to implement your schedule.