Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Nyingchi Peach Blossom] Lhasa, Nyingchi, Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon, Nanga Bawa Peak, Sosong Village, Bomi Peach Blossom 9-Day In-Depth Tour Recommended Special Sale Hot New Group Buy
[Nyingchi Peach Blossom] Lhasa, Nyingchi, Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon, Nanga Bawa Peak, Sosong Village, Bomi Peach Blossom 9 Days In-Depth Tour
- Activity price:
- From / person
- ¥ 3980 up
- (Province 0)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 3 days in advance
- Play theme:
- Family Tour
- Mountain trekking
- Leisure tour
- get together
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
There is a song that once was popular: returning to Lhasa, washing my heart on the Yarlung Tsangpo River, awakening my soul at the top of the snow mountain ... "Back to Lhasa", the feeling of returning to this city above the cities will be From the body. The presence or absence of altitude sickness will always be with you today. But at the same time, you can also see the bluest sky in the world and the brightest sunlight in the world.
Due to the different time of arrival in Lhasa today, we will check in to the hotel in sequence as soon as possible, please understand and support, thank you! There is no schedule today, everyone can move freely. Upon arrival at the hotel, it is recommended to have an adaptive rest. Our professional logistics staff will contact the team members in advance to determine the arrival time. Then determine a reasonable time for the pre-trip meeting (Lhasa 3650 meters above sea level).
当天请尽量不要洗澡，可多吃蔬菜、水果、多喝水，最好不要抽烟与饮酒。 Special reminder: Please try not to take a bath on the day, but eat more vegetables, fruits, and drink plenty of water, it is best not to smoke and drink. Good psychological quality is a panacea for overcoming and defeating altitude sickness. Numerous examples show that maintaining an open and optimistic mood can reduce the physical discomfort caused by altitude sickness.
In the morning-the sacred snow-covered temple "Potala Palace" Potala Palace-the highest and most majestic palace in the world is the most important symbol of Lhasa and even Tibet. It was originally built by the Tibetan dynasty Zan Pusong Tsanganbok to marry Princess Chichen and Princess Wencheng. After more than 1,300 years of continuous construction, it has such a magnificent appearance today as it was in Lhasa, Tibet for thousands of years.
Come symbol. Wandering between the golden and splendid Buddhist temple, pagoda, dormitory, and cloister, the lights are dim, the window sills are low, and the smell of butter is diffused everywhere. The whole seemed to fall into a dark and ancient dream.
Afternoon-the ultimate destination for Jokhang pilgrims!
Jokhang Temple is the oldest temple in Lhasa! The Shakyamuni Buddha Hall is the core of the Jokhang Temple. The Buddha Hall is a closed courtyard, and is worshiped by Tibetan Buddhist believers as the center of the world and the center of the universe. The Tibetan people have "the Jokhang Temple first, then the Lhasa city; in Tibet, if you go to Tibet without going to the Jokhang Temple, you don't go to Tibet".
Bajiao Street is Lhasa's famous transit path and commercial center, which completely preserves the traditional appearance and living style of the ancient city. The original street of Barkhor Street is only a single turning path around the Jokhang Temple. Tibetans call it "Holy Road". It gathers worshippers from all over the place, and in the old streets and old alleys, Tibetans dressed in bright national costumes and rags of worshippers are crowded on the same passage.
After the day's activities, it is recommended to visit the old streets or alleys, or go to the bubble bar, and experience the unique exotic charm in various bars and restaurants ...
In the early morning, we departed from Lhasa to Zaki Temple. Zaki Temple is located on Zaki Road in the northern suburb of Lhasa. It is the only temple of wealth in Tibet. Although the temple is small, the incense is very prosperous. The "God of Wealth" in Zaki Temple is called "Zakiram" in Tibetan.
Then we started a scenic feast along the Lhasa River. Out of Lhasa, the road has been accompanied by the Lhasa River. Looking at the river from wide to narrow, green water, crystal ice, unknowingly, eardrums bulge, you will feel the elevation is rising, yes! Standing over the Mila Pass, standing at the pass, the mountain breeze blowing, under the blue sky and white clouds, the colorful prayer flags swayed between the earth and the sky, connecting the sky to the earth, conveying the gods ’gods’ religious wishes.
In the afternoon, head to the Kandagou Tianfo Waterfall. There are dozens of wild flowers such as rattan and bamboo covering the bottom of the ditch, and rhododendrons. From time to time, Tianfo Waterfall is named after it. If you look through a telescope, you can also see a pattern of a Tibetan beauty in the upper right corner of the waterfall, which is wonderful. ,
After visiting Calding Ditch, head to Linzhi Bayi Town.
Depart from Bayi Town in the morning and drive to the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon, the world's largest canyon.
There are ethnic minorities such as Luoba and Menba. Their living habits and religious beliefs retain a strong traditional color and have a unique ethnic customs. Nyingchi in March, the chill is not over, but it is an ocean of flowers. The snow peaks in the distance are still white, and the peach blossoms are fighting against each other like drunk clouds. The pink peach blossom is infinitely soft in the arms of the magnificent snow-capped mountains. The enchanting peach blossom, reflecting the blue sky, is extremely beautiful. The Grand Canyon is the first choice for viewing peach blossoms in March. On the slopes on both sides of the river, peach forests and wheat fields complement each other; peach blossoms surrounded by mountains on three sides, the river pours down, and the edge of the river is covered with wild peach trees, which can only be viewed from a distance.
The place to stay tonight is Sosong Village. Sosong Village in Pai Town almost faces the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon Scenic Area. It is located on a cliff several hundred meters high, and under the cliff is the endless Yarlung Zangbo River. Whether it is in the evening or early morning, the arrogant domineering Nanga Bawa with a drop of 5,000 meters will make your pores open. Opposite the village is Nanga Bawa, known as the "Top Ten Most Beautiful Mountains in China", so Sosong Village is also a great place to watch Nanga Bawa.
In the evening, while the breeze is not dry, while the moon is sparse, the friendly and enthusiastic owner will invite you to come to a bonfire under the authentic starry sky, drink a bowl of barley wine, jump into an authentic pot village, poetry and wine while time!
Tip: As the accommodation conditions of the collectors are limited, please bring your own toiletries.
Depart from Sosong Village in the morning and drive to Yani Wetland Scenic Area (Benri Shenshan). It is recognized in all histories of Tibetans that the benrin Shenshan is the only mountain in the world to be blessed by Dunbasin Rao Buddha himself. Because this mountain is the Great God Mountain that was blessed by the Buddha, who was fortunate to be Rao Miwa, it is still valued and worshiped today. Circumventing the Benzen Mountain is also an ideal in the hearts of many believers around the world.
After the appreciation, we drove to Lulang Linhai Observation Deck. Lulang Linhai is a forest in the misty sea of clouds and mountains. It has the reputation of “no one wants home”. The whole scenic spot is picturesque, and the surrounding snow-capped mountains are in the ditch The forest is green, the surrounding streams meander, and thousands of wild flowers are competing to open, which is just a paradise on earth.
After dining, Lu Lang headed to Bomi, passing Guxiang Lake, a freshwater dammed lake. There is a small island in the lake with an area of more than 1,000 square meters. The lake is located on National Highway 318, with convenient transportation and a natural park.
In the morning, there is a place called Taohuagou 10 kilometers away from Bomi County along the G318 National Road. The peach trees here are not planted artificially, they are all wild. For centuries, the people of the Tibetan village have never been destroyed or felled. This has a lot to do with the Tibetans' love for all living things. Cloud belts hang on the mountainside, snow-capped mountains and valleys, fields are densely green, farmhouses are scattered, cattle and horses are walking leisurely, and peach blossoms are everywhere. This is not a fairyland as described by the literati, but the April day of Linzhi on earth.
Later, return to Bomi for lunch. In the afternoon, head to Nyingchi Bayi area and visit the Nyingchi Gala Peach Blossom Village. It is the season when the peach blossoms are in full bloom. The peach blossoms bloomed, and the garden was full of red and red, and when looking at it from a distance, it seemed that a large patch of sky was falling from the sky. Peach blossom
The bursts of fragrance are so refreshing.
Arrive in Basongcuo in the morning. The Basongcuo Scenic Area integrates snow mountains, lakes, forests, waterfalls, pastures, cultural relics, and ancient temples. The scenery is different and different from time to time. The famous wild and rare plants are gathered. It is a paradise on earth. "Switzerland". Basongcuo Lake is crystal clear and surrounded by snowy mountains
among them. Sand gulls and white cranes float on the lake. The lake is transparent with swimming fishes and weaving. Every spring, there are many flowers around the lake, and the snow peaks are arrayed and reflected in the lake. The scenery is extremely pleasant.
About 100 meters from the shore, there is a small island named Tashi Island. It is said that the island is a "hollow island", that is, the island is not connected to the bottom of the lake and floats on the lake. Although it is only a legend, it is amazing. If you go to the island, try to stamp your feet on some parts of the island to see if it feels hollow.
Then return to Lhasa and watch the natural scenery of the Niyang River along the way. Under the snowy peaks, virgin forests and grass fields, dotted with a little cattle and sheep, return to Lhasa.
In the morning, I crossed Gangbara Mountain and arrived at Yangzhuo Yongcuo. The Gambala Pass is 4990 meters above sea level, which is the best place to overlook Yangzhuo Yongco. Clouds cover the upper reaches of the mountain, casting huge irregular figures on the lake.
The blue sky contrasts with the lake. Yangzhuo Yongcuo, referred to as Yanghu Lake, means "swan lake" in Tibetan. It is also known as the three sacred lakes in Tibet, with Namukuo and Mabangyongcuo. It is said that it is the lover of Nangqing Gula Mountain, and its amazing degree has indeed lived up to its name of "lover".
After breakfast go to the airport and station based on your ticket or train time
There are feasts all over the world, but we believe that those who meet will meet again.
May you and I have dreams for the horse
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
1. Gather at a unified location when you depart, and there will be someone to notify you 2 to 4 days before the trip. Please keep your mobile phone open for easy contact. If you haven't received the collection message 2 days before departure, please contact customer service.
2. Visitors are requested to bring original original valid ID documents. Undocumented children are required to bring the original Hukou for inspection along the way.
3. Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, foreign guests, Xinjiang area ID cards, and Tibetan tourists who travel to Tibet must take the initiative to explain in advance. If not specified in advance, the tourists will bear their own losses.
4. Due to driving on the plateau for a long time, the vehicle load is heavy on the way. If non-human operating factors such as car breakdown or temporary failure affect the itinerary, our store will actively implement the situation to deal with it quickly to ensure the safety of the tourists and the itinerary. Guests must not Ask for compensation or request a refund.
5. Problems occurred during the trip and timely feedback. The two parties communicated and negotiated and resolved on the spot. After getting off the bus, they could not verify the authenticity. Therefore, they do not accept any complaints after the return trip. Please understand, thank you.
用旅游者自理。 6. Due to force majeure factors (such as natural phenomena such as landslides, mudslides, avalanches, floods) or cancellation of airline flights or other reasons, it is not possible to tour according to the normal itinerary. According to the relevant travel regulations, our company will give positive Coordination and cooperation shall not bear the corresponding liability for compensation, and tourists will increase their own expenses .
[Special population restrictions]
Patients, pregnant women and people with reduced mobility
1. In order to ensure a smooth travel and prevent personal accidents during the journey, tourists are required to take a necessary physical examination before travelling. If the following conditions exist, they cannot be received due to limited service capabilities:
(1) Patients with infectious diseases, such as infectious hepatitis, active tuberculosis, typhoid and other infectious patients;
(2) Patients with cardiovascular diseases, such as patients with severe hypertension, cardiac insufficiency, myocardial hypoxia, and myocardial infarction;
(3) Patients with cerebrovascular diseases, such as patients with cerebral embolism, cerebral hemorrhage, and brain tumors;
(4) Patients with respiratory diseases, such as emphysema, pulmonary heart disease and other patients;
(5) Patients with mental illness, such as epilepsy and various mental patients;
(6) Patients with severe anemia, such as patients with hemoglobin levels below 50 g / l;
(7) Patients with convalescence during major and medium surgery;
(8) Pregnant women and people with reduced mobility.
1. Senior citizens over 65 years of age must book a Health Certificate with our company and be accompanied by family members or friends (except those who cannot and cannot be received due to limited service capacity).
2. Due to the limited service capacity, tourists who are over 70 years old cannot register to travel, please forgive me.
1. Tourists under 18 years of age are requested to be accompanied by their families (except those who cannot and cannot be accommodated due to service capacity restrictions).
2. Due to limited service capabilities, tourists who are under 18 years of age cannot sign up for a separate trip. Please forgive me.
The online quotation for this product is applicable to tourists who hold mainland residents' ID cards. If you have a passport from another country or region, please indicate this during the booking process.
Safety instructions for high-risk projects-plateau
Uncontrolled diabetes patients, patients with various blood diseases, patients prone to apnea during sleep, hypertension, heart disease, rickets, epilepsy, schizophrenia and other mental illnesses, patients with severe colds, respiratory infections, Patients who have previously suffered from altitude sickness and other serious chronic diseases7
Children under the age of 65, elderly over 65, patients with obvious lesions in the lungs, brain, liver, and kidneys, and patients with severe anemia are strictly prohibited from entering the plateau. The above types of diseases are only brief examples. If tourists have other diseases that may not be suitable for participating in tourism activities, please inform or consult the travel agency. ?
The altitude of the plateau is high, the air pressure is low, and the oxygen content is low, which easily leads to hypoxia. If you have never been to the plateau, it is recommended that you undergo a strict physical examination before entering the plateau.
Notes on the way to the plateau:
Oxygen and drugs for the prevention and treatment of acute altitude sickness should be prepared as much as possible, such as nifedipine (also known as heartache), aminophylline, etc. Drugs for the prevention and treatment of colds, antibiotics and vitamins should also be prepared in case.
The temperature difference between morning and evening in the plateau area can reach 15-20 degrees Celsius. The temperature of this trip is about -3-20 degrees, so you need to bring enough cold-proof clothing. Prepare UV protection.
If you fly directly into the plateau area, you should ensure adequate sleep the night before, do not eat greasy food, and do not drink alcohol. If you enter the plateau area by car or train, you must plan your daily itinerary. It is best to control the daily ascent to 400-600 meters.
The method of gradual elevation will gradually adjust the functions of the organs and organs of the body to obtain better adaptability. On the way to the plateau, do less physical activity, not strenuous activities, and avoid emotional excitement. If you have more severe symptoms of alpine reaction, you should take immediate treatment and take aminophylline or 20 mg nifedipine under the tongue. In severe cases, inhale oxygen. If severe chest tightness, severe cough, difficulty breathing, coughing pink foamy sputum, or unresponsiveness, indifference, or even coma, in addition to the above treatment, you should go to a nearby hospital for rescue as soon as possible, or transfer to a lower altitude Area for treatment to resume.
Things to note after reaching the plateau:
Upon reaching the plateau, everyone will experience varying degrees of shortness of breath, chest tightness, dyspnea and other hypoxic symptoms and need to protect themselves properly. After 2 to 4 days, the above symptoms generally improve or disappear; if the symptoms do not improve, please promptly See a local doctor or choose to return to a lower altitude area.
A light, vitamin-rich, digestible diet should be used. Drink plenty of water and fruit, avoid oversatisfaction, and avoid drinking.
Pay attention to avoid excessive fatigue and regular diet. A few days before you first arrive on the plateau, do not take frequent baths to avoid colds. Colds are often the main cause of acute high altitude pulmonary edema (not easy to heal under hypoxia).
Throughout the event, be sure to follow the instructions of the tour guide or staff and pay attention to safety.
Due to the risk of altitude sickness when travelling in plateau areas, travel agencies are particularly reminded that tourists are advised to take out insurance for plateau insurance.