Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Laos · Mystery Buddhism] 8-day tour recommended in Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng Special offer Hot sale New products Group purchase
[Laos · Secret Buddhism] 8 Days Tour to Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng
- Activity price:
- From / person
- From ¥ 4180
- (Province 0)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 3 days in advance
- Play theme:
- Family Tour
- Leisure tour
- get together
- Deep tour
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
Laos, this is a pure land that has been silent for too long:
There are exquisite ancient temples;
Have an unexpected encounter, pass by;
Practitioners wearing orange monk robes;
With verdant green landscapes;
There are also people who are extremely friendly;
People who have not been to Laos will think that Laos is poor;
People who have been to Laos find themselves in poverty!
Laos, which is inland in Southeast Asia, is like a paradise, dense virgin forests, rugged rural scenery, antique temples, history and culture, Mekong style, rural scenery, simple and honest folk customs, it is a wash away impetuousness, let elegance Laziness has become a place of temperament.
Whether you are enjoying the sunset view of the Mekong River in the southern islands, passionately enjoying the inner tube drifting on the Nansong River, or exploring the early morning alms ceremony in the old capital Luang Prabang, you will surely indulge in this secret Buddhist country.
1. Quality team, small boutiques within 20 people travel
2. High-end comfortable accommodation, arrange high-end four-star and five-star hotel accommodation throughout, enjoy the accommodation experience
3. In-depth pure play without shopping, to ensure that the attractions have full play time, and the itinerary is not sloppy.
4. Experience the culture of giving in Luang Prabang.
5. The sunset point of Luang Prabang-Mount Puxi, in the evening, the Mekong River flows slowly into the distance, the whole city is quiet and peaceful
6. The small Jiuzhai-Kansai waterfall in Laos, full of mineral springs, is as beautiful as the yellow dragon of Jiuzhai, which is beautiful.
7, Luang Prabang's most magnificent temple-Xiang Thong Temple, the tree of life inlaid with stained glass, showing the miracle of life and harmony of all things
8. Outdoor sports paradise-Vang Vieng, amazing karst landforms, weird caves, poetic pastoral life on the banks of the Nansong River
9, two days of free time, one day Vang Vieng, one day Luang Prabang, play as you want
10. Special gift: Palace performance dinner + Laos special charcoal grilled hot pot
11. Special gift: 2 people sign up to arrange a local pick-up in Laos
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
Vientiane is the capital of Laos. It is an ancient capital with a long history. It is also known as the "city of sandalwood". It is located next to the left bank of the Mekong River. Vientiane faces Thailand across the Mekong River. First, since the relocation of King Setatira from Luang Prabang in the middle of the 16th century, it has been the political, economic and cultural center of Laos.
Upon arrival [procedure to enter Laos] After picking up your luggage, your guide will greet the VIP at the exit. Arrange currency exchanges according to the situation; special arrangements for court performance meals (no refunds for gift items) welcome everyone to come and check in to the hotel after dinner.
1. Regarding road conditions: There is no highway in Laos and the road conditions are not very good, so sometimes there will be traffic jams, please be patient.
2. In terms of car use: Because Laos is relatively backward, we use buses or arrange vehicles according to the number of people. There is no way to use buses due to road conditions.
3. Regarding accommodation, the team members should be fully prepared. Due to the backward economy of the local area, team members who love cleanliness can bring sleeping bag liners in case of emergency, and hotels do not provide disposable items. Bring toiletries and slippers.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart at about 08:30 to visit the iconic buildings of Vientiane and the whole Southeast Asia-the Tatar Temple, the Triumphal Arch (PATUXAI) built to celebrate the independence of Laos, visit the Shishag Temple and the Jade Buddha Temple.
After lunch at about 12:00, we will drive to Vang Vieng, the "City of Freedom" after the meal. It will take about 3 hours by car. After arrival, check in to the hotel to rest.
The Arc de Triomphe (Patuxay): A building with local architectural features of Laos that can be seen faintly in the shadow of the French Arc de Triomphe was built during the French colonial era and is well-preserved. It is located in the center of Vientiane Center Avenue, in honor of the Laos anti-colonial war Built for the victims, it looks a lot like the Arc de Triomphe from Paris. From its top, you can overlook the entire Vientiane.
Wat That Luang: Ancient stupas in Laos. Paraphrased as "Big Pagoda" or "Emperor Pagoda", Pagoda Pagoda, located about 3 kilometers northeast of Vientiane, Laos' capital, is the crystallization of Buddhist culture and art, and is regarded as the national treasure of Laos. Pagoda is the center of worship of Lao Buddhists and the people. In 1560 AD, King Sattatilah was expanded on the basis of an ancient pagoda over 6 years.
Shishag Temple: The temple was built in 1818. Because it is quite similar to the Thai temple, it was preserved during the Thai-Thai War. The temple has more than 10,000 Buddha statues, which were collected from various places after the war. The oldest Over a thousand years
Jade Buddha Temple: The Vientiane Jade Buddha Temple, which was built in 1565, was a royal ancestral temple at that time. It was built to worship the jasper Buddha statue brought by King Settatirat from Long Po State.
Vang Vieng is like Yangshuo in China to Laos, and it is also a beautiful karst landscape. But here the mountains are greener than Yangshuo, and the water is clearer than Yangshuo. Everything is primitive. Hippies of the last century first discovered this paradise. The shallow Nansong River is particularly suitable for various water activities. Free day all day, because here, you can play too much. Kayak on the Nansong River, go down the river and admire the surrounding karst scenery. In addition, tire rafting, Temple Cave, Blue Lagoon are all good choices.
Free activities recommended ① [tire rafting] 80-150 yuan (with tires and kayak, based on time and distance)
Drifting along the Nansong River on a pneumatic tire may be as slow as a snail or as fast as a blast, and it will come down from the upstream and return to Vang Vieng. The fun is endless. Rent a good tire or assault boat in the urban area, and then set off for the South Song River upstream about 4km from the city center to begin drifting. On the way, there are many bars by the river.
If you want to go to rest, just beckon and the waiter at the bar will drag you ashore. Many bars have diving platforms for diving into the Southern Song River. The place marked "The End of Tubing" on the lower reaches of the river is the end of the rafting. You need to find a place near the shore yourself, and then carry the tires back to the store.
Free activities recommended ② [Blue Lagoon] 10 yuan (because the Korean movie "Sister Flower" is famous)
The blue lagoon is only 7 or 8 kilometers away from Vang Vieng's urban area. If you are willing to challenge, you can rent a mountain bike to go through the poetic countryside. This is one of Vang Vieng's most worthwhile attractions. The "Big Tree Diving" is fun and exciting. It is a natural swimming pool. A naturally sloping tree next to the river is the best diving platform. The tree is also tied with swings and ziplines.
The hotel departs early, about 09:00 to the ancient capital of thousands of Buddhas-Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang is an exquisite quaint hill town located in a valley surrounded by mountains on the Mekong River. It is the oldest existing town in Laos and has a history of more than 1,000 years. After inspection by the United Nations expert group, Luang Prabang has 679 ancient buildings with preservation value. In December 1995, Luang Prabang was included in the World Heritage List by UNESCO. The folk customs are simple, the natural ecology is well-preserved, and there is no excessive commercialization of interpersonal relationships. It is considered to be the best-preserved city in Southeast Asian tradition and colonial style, and has become the "Xanadu" sought by Western tourists.
After lunch, go to [Weaving Village, Paper Village] to enjoy the slow time and mysterious atmosphere of the town. Then proceed to [Pu Xishan].
[Pu Xi Mountain] Located opposite the Royal Palace Museum, it is the highest point in Luang Prabang and the best place to overlook the city. The Puxi Mountain is not large, but there are many temples along the road. The top of the mountain has a golden top Zongxi Pagoda and the foothills have a royal palace. The temples on the hillside are relatively new buildings. The highest point on the hill is That Chomsi, which is also the starting point of the annual New Year parade in Laos. The most attractive thing about Mount Puxi is to watch the sunrise and sunset of Luang Prabang on the top of the mountain. The small town before sunrise looks quiet and peaceful, and the small town at sunset is bustling and prosperous. When the sun sets, sit at the foot of the stupa and watch the Mekong River turn red at sunset, 360 degrees
You can see the sights of the city. Standing on the top of the mountain and looking around, the dark green coconut trees submerged the roof of the brick-red western-style mansion, filled with a unique tropical style, as if entering a paradise outside the world, peaceful and peaceful. It seems that he came to the French colony Vietnam described by Duras, sweet and somewhat sad.
Return to the old town after watching the sunset, and enjoy Laos special charcoal grilled hot pot for dinner (no refund for gift items). After the meal, you can go to [Luang Prabang Night Market] by yourself to buy local special gifts and experience the local life.
After breakfast, go to [Xiangtong Temple], which is the most famous temple in Luang Prabang. The main hall was built in 1560 and is an example of the design style of the Buddhist temple. The roof of the temple is low, and it is slanted across the ground. The back wall of the temple has a tree of life inlaid with various stained glass. This is a splendid tree in full bloom, showing the miracle of life and the harmony of all things. , The tree of life under the sun is colorful, eye-catching and captivating. Then enter the [Royal Palace Museum], which is now one of the best museums in Luang Prabang. Organize your clothes, remove your shoes, step on the century-old wooden floor, and watch the glory here.
In the afternoon, we headed to the outskirts of Luang Prabang [Guangxi Waterfall], which is called "Little Jiuzhai, Laos". This is a wide, multi-layered waterfall with a total height of 100 meters. In the cool, emerald waters. Through a short stretch of virgin rain forest, the vegetation is lush and the winding paths are secluded. The three-layer waterfall pours down to form a number of blue-green luster puddles. The most popular activity here is the big tree rope diving. Play in the puddle. Don't rush to the shore. You can enjoy pure natural free in the water. Small fish spa.
There is a sacred tradition in Luang Prabang: every morning, monks will line up and take the bowl to the streets. When the first rays of sunlight hit the temple's golden dome, yellow monks' robes from a distance Appear, the monks approach one by one barefoot and walk slowly, while the local people will prepare food, fruits and vegetables, adopt a kneeling posture, respectfully clasp hands, wait quietly by the side of the road, and when the monk comes to the side, the giver will Put rice into the bowl religiously, and then the monks salute, recite the scriptures, and go away. This is a ritual that is performed every day. It is locally called [Early Morning Giving]. Early in the morning, we will be part of the giver. In the process, we will feel this pure joy. Those who don't want to get up early can also sleep late.
Luang Prabang is a place rarely matched in Southeast Asia, where ancient culture and elegant western romance coexist. Here, be sure to set aside time for yourself to play freely, stroll around the ancient city of Prabang or sit quietly by the Mekong River for a cup of coffee, or chat with friends about life and daze ...
Free activities recommended ① 【White Snow Waterfall Riding Elephant】
In Luang Prabang, in addition to professional elephant training courses, elephant riding is also a very popular activity. You can sit on the back of the elephant and walk along the valley once. The professional elephant trainer will accompany you during the ride, allowing you to experience the thrill of ancient emperors and generals wading through the mountains and riding in the jungle. Baixue Waterfall, about 15km from Luang Prabang's ancient city, is located at the intersection of Nankan River and its tributaries. It is divided into three parts by limestone cliffs and hidden in the forest. Xiaojiabiyu is very quiet. Standing in front of the waterfall, cool drops of water rushed towards me, as if my soul had been washed away.
Free activities recommended ② [Whiskey Village Day Tour]
Whiskey Village is located on the way to the Bau Grotto, about 3 km from the Bau Grotto. Here you can see many handmade looms and handicrafts such as scarves and tapestries. Produces a famous local rice wine, Lao Lao. Here you can see the production process of rice wine, you can taste the authentic rice wine produced, and the owner will also introduce the production process of wine. The people in the village are very simple, the children are naive when they see the tourists, they seem to see another world. You can continue to visit [Thousand Buddha Caves], which is also called Bawu Grottoes. There are two caves at the bottom of the limestone cliff facing the river.
Various styles and sizes of Buddha statues.
After breakfast go to Vang Vieng. After lunch, we will go to Tanjiang Cave after meal.
Vang Vieng is a well-known leisure tourist destination in Laos, located between the two main cities of Vientiane and Luang Prabang. It is located next to the NamSong River and is surrounded by beautiful karst limestone areas. The mountains and rivers here are beautiful, and the folk customs are simple, attracting thousands of tourists to come here to play outdoor sports, or just do nothing on a bamboo chair lying by the lake.
[Tanjiang Cave] is the most famous cave in Vang Vieng. The main cavern itself is not the most attractive place, but in the main cavern you can enjoy the magnificent views of the river valley through the cutouts cut in the limestone walls. Tanjiang karst caves are not famous for caves, but for small pools outside the caves. The water in the small pool comes from the cave at the foot of the mountain. The spring water is so clear that you can swim and play in the spring.
Vang Vieng is particularly suitable for renting a bicycle and slowly exploring the town. In addition, tire rafting, rock caves, Temple Cave, Blue Lagoon are all good choices. Be sure to order a bottle of Lao beer at the bar on the banks of the Nam Song River and watch the sunset.
Depart from Vang Vieng and return to Vientiane. Take a break after lunch. Go to Vientiane Airport according to the flight time and take a flight back to China. (If you need to stay for an extra night, you can book accommodation for RMB 400 / night).
* The above itinerary is for reference only. The final itinerary may be fine-tuned according to the actual situation. Please refer to the departure notice.
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
1. Children over 10 years old (including 10 years old) are charged as adults; old people over 70 years old are required to provide a health certificate.
2. When the activity is over 16 adults, the Chinese outbound leader will be sent to accompany you or take part locally;
3. Outdoor activities have certain dangers. All participants are deemed to have full capacity for civil conduct. Each person must purchase relevant personal accident insurance (if they do not purchase insurance themselves, the consequences will be borne by themselves). If you entrust a club to purchase accident insurance, In the event of an accident during the event, the club will actively coordinate related compensation matters with the insurance company. After the accident, the team leader should try to avoid secondary injuries to the team members (such as establishing a protection station, communicating with local police and hospitals, and arranging a return car to the hotel );
4. After arriving at the local team, the team members shall obey the local guide arrangement, and the staff members have the right to change the itinerary according to the weather, the overall situation of the team, and the geographical environment to ensure the team members' safety;
5. Those who register on behalf of others are obliged to inform the participants who are registered on behalf of the above. All those who register on behalf of them are deemed to know and accept the registration of the club;
6. After departure, this statement will take effect automatically. Dissidents, please withdraw from this event before the trip starts.
The above is a mandatory requirement, which is deemed as a default statement during registration and must be followed. In addition, during the game, you can't stay away from the team and go with two people.
Respect the local culture and bring the good image of Chinese citizens abroad!
[Laos Travel Notes]
根据自身健康状况防止水土不服，应带些自用的常备药及感冒药、退烧药、消炎药、黄连素、藿香正气丸、止痛药、创可贴等； 带好防晒物品：防晒霜、遮阳伞、墨镜、遮阳帽等； 行李箱必须有锁、结实、防压和防窃； 国外饮食的制作方法及口味与我国不同，可适当带些适量的小菜、方便面及喜好的小包装食品，但不可以带肉制品和水果入境； 可准备泳衣、泳裤，但原则上我公司不鼓励下水，请结伴游玩，注意安全； 托运行李中不能放充电宝； 严禁携带违禁物品及反动、黄色的印刷品和音像制品入国，违者支付； 随身携带行李的液体不得超过100ml；不得携带超过10000毫安的充电宝，且上面须有经过安检合格验证的安全标示； 东南亚的行车是靠右行驶，马路上摩托车多，故行走时要特别小心，同时要注意红绿灯，否则一旦发生 20kg of checked baggage per person; according to their own health conditions to prevent soil and water, should bring some self-used standing medicine and cold medicine, antipyretics, anti-inflammatory drugs, berberine, Huoxiangzhengqi pills, analgesics, band-aids, etc .; bring good sunscreen items: Sunscreen, sunshade, sunglasses, sunhat, etc .; luggage must be locked, strong, pressure-proof and anti-theft; foreign food production methods and tastes are different from those in China, and you can bring appropriate amount of side dishes, instant noodles and favorite small Packaged food, but ca n’t bring meat products and fruits into the country; bathing suits and swimming trunks can be prepared, but in principle our company does not encourage launching, please travel with companions, pay attention to safety; do not put power bank in checked luggage; prohibited prohibited items and reactionary , Yellow prints and audiovisual products enter the country, and offenders pay; liquids carried in baggage must not exceed 100ml; power banks with more than 10,000 milliamps must not be carried, and there must be safety signs verified by security inspection; driving in Southeast Asia is to the right Driving, there are many motorcycles on the road, so be careful when walking, and pay attention to traffic lights, otherwise Through accident, pedestrians shall bear the responsibility. When you're free, go with your partner, it's best to say hello to the tour guide and the tour guide. Don't forget to bring the hotel's business card. Once you get lost, press the address on the business card, call back to the hotel or call. 保管好自己的行李，防止与人掉包，不要为不相识的人带任何物品，不要好心为他人提包，以防被人利用贩毒。 Laos's helpline: 199. Keep your luggage in good condition to prevent it from being dropped. Do n’t bring anything for someone you do n’t know, and do n’t carry bags for others in order to prevent people from using drugs.
Climate and clothing:
Cold Laos has a tropical climate. It has a dry season and a rainy season. The dry season is from October to April. The average temperature from December to February is 16 to 21 ° C, and from March to April, it gradually rises to above 32 ° C. ; In the rainy season from May to September, the average temperature is 26 ° C, and the temperature difference between morning and evening is large. The dress code is based on summer clothes, which is comfortable, light and casual. Prepare a slightly thick coat. Men's trousers, sleeved tops, and women's group wear (over the knee). In particular, when visiting the Grand Palace and Temples in Laos, men must have sleeved tops and trousers, and women must have sleeved group tops or sleeved tops and trousers. The weather in Laos is hot and there are many mosquitoes. Please bring sunscreen, heatstroke supplies and mosquito repellent.
Local hotel tips:
1. Avoid embarrassment. Hotels in Southeast Asia do not provide dental tools and slippers. Please bring your own. The voltage in hotels in Southeast Asian countries is mostly 220 volts, and some rooms have hair dryers in the bathroom.
2. Southeast Asian countries basically do not have the habit of drinking hot water or bathing in hot water. Some hotels do not have a kettle or hot water. Please bring a drinking glass to pick up hot water at the restaurant or hotel lobby.
3. Calling and drinking beverages and drinks in the refrigerator in the hotel must be paid at the hotel front desk. Such fees are not included in the tour fee.
4. Some hotels have pay TV, please understand the payment method before using.
5. Please take good care of the hotel facilities, if it is damaged, you need personal compensation. There is no floor drain in the bathroom. Do not allow water to drain onto the carpet, otherwise compensation will be required. Please pull the bottom of the shower curtain into the inside of the bathtub when taking a bath. If you accidentally touch the water and the carpet in your room, you will also have to pay compensation. Do not hang laundry outside the window or balcony.
Communication and frequently used telephones in Laos:
1. ETL mobile phone card can be purchased locally or a certain phone card can be purchased in advance. The call fee of 40,000 KIP including 20,000 KIP is free of charge in Laos. Dialing is 1000 KIP / minute, and there are 100 free text messages, which can be used for local communication.
2. China Global Communications mobile phones can be used in Laos as long as international roaming is enabled.
3. Chinese Embassy in Laos Tel: 021-315100
4. Local emergency phone: bandit police: 191, first aid: 195, fire alarm: 190, emergency call for help: 112, check number: 178/179
Laotian is the official language of the country, but Thai, French, and Chinese are also used, especially Lao and Thai are generally compatible, so Thais and Laotians can speak in their respective languages.
Currency Exchange Rate:
The Laos currency is called LAOSKIP (LAOSKIP, also called Kip Kip). The Laos currency is only banknotes and no coins. It is divided into 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 and 20,000 kip (currently the largest denomination) Therefore, when shopping in Laos, a large pile of extremely low denomination banknotes will be piled up, giving a rich illusion that most shops can use US dollars and Thai currency. However, Laos is a country where the poor and the rich are rich. Most of the materials are imported from abroad, so the price is relatively high compared to China. Although the fiat currency is Kip, Thais and the US dollar are also widely accepted, especially in cities. It can be bought and sold directly in U.S. dollars and Thai currency in Laos. There is no difference between official prices and black markets.
If you need to exchange Lao currency, after arriving in Laos, our staff can exchange it or you can exchange it at the airport, the exchange rate is the same; if you exchange US dollars, you can exchange it with the Bank of China; (Remember: do not exchange with strangers)
Jet lag: 7 hours earlier than Greenwich Mean Time and 1 hour later than Beijing.
Voltage: 220 volts, 50Hz, the socket socket is basically the same as that in China, no need to bring a plug.
Tipping: Tipping depends on the quality of the service, and there is no certain standard. The average monthly salary of Lao people is between about 40-60 US dollars.
Laos customs etiquette:
① Etiquette when entering the country:
1. Don't talk about or comment on the royal family or government of the host country casually, and respect the occasion when members of the royal family are present;
2. Lao people taboo others touching their heads. Think that the head is the most sacred part, and no one can invade it at will;
3. Take off your shoes when entering the temple, and your clothes should be neat and dignified. Do not wear shorts, especially women cannot wear open tops, short skirts and shorts;
4. Men and women in public places must not be too intimate, nor should they lose their temper in public;
5. Thailand and Laos ban gambling, even if they are in a hotel room, they cannot play cards or play mahjong;
6. Lao people are accustomed to giving ten rituals when they meet guests (that is, holding their hands together with ten fingers together and lifting them together). For the monks, royal families, elders, and superiors, those who have higher status than themselves should be put in the forehead; for the next generations, the inferiors, and so on, the palms should be placed under the jaws; Put it in front of your face. Equality is generally more common now.
② Taboo of belief: Lao people mostly worship Buddhism, others have Catholicism, Christianity and Taoism; their Buddhists mainly adhere to the five precepts, and only eat "ten flesh" (ie: people, elephants, tigers, leopards, lions, horses, dogs, (Snake, cat, turtle). Laotians are taboo about others touching their heads. The head is considered the most sacred part, and no one can invade it at will. They taboo passing things or food with their left hand. Think of the left hand as dirty and cheap, and using the left hand is actually an insult to people.
③ Eating habits: Lao people usually have a simple diet, usually glutinous rice and fresh fish. They kill pigs and sheep every New Year's Day. The Kazakh people like to eat palm ravioli as their main food (this is a kind of cake made from palm flour and baked on hot stones). Many people see it as a precious food. They have a habit of chewing betel nuts and smoking. Even women are no exception. They generally do not use forks and chopsticks for their meals, but are used to grabbing rice with their hands.