Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Seda Ele] Seda Buddha Academy + Mount Emei + Leshan Giant Buddha 7-day in-depth leisure tour recommended Special offer Hot sale New group purchase
[Seda Ele] Seda Buddha Academy + Mount Emei + Leshan Giant Buddha 7-Day In-depth Leisure Tour
- Activity price:
- From / person
- CNY 2280
- (Province 0)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 90 days in advance
- Play theme:
- Leisure tour
- Deep tour
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
1. Promise of strength, send out tours every day: you no longer have to worry about the holidays and our tour dates are no longer!
2. License leader, first-hand resources: Therefore, we have sufficient confidence in product quality and sufficient control over cost control.
3. Transparent consumption, real pure play: Do not enter the store, do not shop, do not recommend performances, do not recommend attractions at their own expense. Unknown consumption, please decline.
4. There is no equal sharing in the end of the fee: the team members will not be allowed to share the driver's meals and accommodation expenses during the trip.
5. Stop at your own pace and take photos with ease: Without affecting safety and schedule, we have multiple parking opportunities every day. We are not taking a shuttle bus or checking in.
6, a lot of gifts, experience priority: one person pick up, gift headrest, headscarf, oxygen, medicine box ...
1. This trip perfectly combines Tibetan Buddhism and Chinese Buddhism. When you feel the mystery and devotion of Tibetan Buddhism at an altitude of more than 4,000, when your soul is shocked, we will go to Puxian Bodhisattva. The Taoist temple, the fairy mountain Buddha country-Mount Emei, appreciate the profoundness and long distance of Han Buddhism.
2. Sedaralong Wuming Buddhist College, a sacred place for Tibetan Buddhism, a Buddhist college that attracts worldwide attention, and tens of thousands of people pray religiously here in small valleys.
3. Heavenly burial, the most mysterious funeral ritual in the world, the universe is eternal, and the life cycle is endless.
4. Mount Emei is the dojo of the Puxian Bodhisattva. Religious culture, especially Buddhist culture, constitutes the main body of the history and culture of Mount Emei. All buildings, statues, rituals, etiquette, music, and paintings show the strong flavor of religious culture. There are many monuments and temples on the mountain, including Baoguo Temple, Fuhu Temple, Elephant Washing Pond, Longmen Cave, Sheshen Cliff, Emei Buddha Light, etc. It is one of China's tourism, recreation and summer destinations.
5. The Leshan Giant Buddha is a Maitreya Buddha, the mountain is a Buddha, and the Buddha is a mountain.
6, to ensure quality, depth of pure play, absolutely no expense, shopping compensation 100,000.
7, excellent team leader full service, talent and beauty, both fun and professional coexistence.
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
Teammates arrived in Chengdu one after another and checked in at the hotel front desk according to the SMS address. For directions from the airport or train station to the hotel, you can use mobile phone map navigation or consult customer service. If you have ample time, you can choose to visit the urban attractions such as Wuhou Temple, Du Fu Cottage, Jinsha Site Museum, Panda Base, etc .; you can also enjoy the slow time in Chengdu and stroll in the ancient alleys at Kuanzhai Alley, Jinli, Qintai Road Sip tea by the river and pick an ear. Chengdu is also a gourmet capital. There are many choices of Sichuan cuisine, hot pot, and snacks.
Depart from Chengdu Hotel in the morning, walk up the Minjiang River, drive along the Zipingpu Water Conservancy Project, Dayu Hometown, Earthquake Site, then pass Wenchuan, Taoping Qiangzhai Village, Ganbao Zangzhai Village, Li County, and then pass through Laoshan Tunnel, enter the beautiful and slender Somo River Gorge, pass Zhuokeji Guanzhai, Xisuo dwellings, and then arrive at Malkang, the seat of the prefecture of Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, and enjoy the rural scenery of Tibet along the way. Gang Zhibo carving fort. Arrive at Guanyinqiao Town (or Marcon or Sisuo House) to check in at night.
(1) According to the factors of seasons and road conditions, Guanyinqiao Town or Maerkang or Sisuo residential houses will be arranged as one of the three.
(2) If it is too early to arrive in Guanyinqiao Town, the team members can move freely. If any team members are willing to go to Guanyin Temple during the free time, they can freely combine and own a local car to go to Guanyin Temple. Please use a vehicle with operating qualification and use non-operation The safety of the vehicle shall be borne by itself. In principle, the leader or driver will not accompany you or help you find a car. Please pay attention to your own safety.
(3) Because of the limited conditions in Sichuan and Tibet, water and power are often cut off. Please bring your own wipes, headlights, flashlights, or candles. Be careful when using candles.
(4) If the character is good, there is electricity and water, it is recommended to go to the plateau in the first 2 days, do not take a bath, so as to prevent the cold caused by the plateau reaction, which will affect the entire trip. Take a shower on the plateau.
(5) Insufficient hydropower supply in the Tibetan area may cause unstable bath water temperature or stop water during the bathing process, so the bathing speed should be fast, it is best to fully adapt to the Tibetan area before taking a bath.
With the sun rising, continue to Seda. Beautiful scenery along the way, black yak and white sheep looming in the morning sun, the breeze blowing soft cloud-like idyll. We arrived at Luo Ruo Township at noon. Under normal circumstances, we would choose to have lunch in Luo Ruo Township. After lunch, we would go to the sky funeral platform to observe the ceremony. Sky funeral is a funeral custom formed in certain natural conditions and social environment. In ancient Tibetan society, there were "primitive burials" or "natural burials," which coincided with Buddhist teachings. In Buddhism, "giving alms" is one of the symbols of believers, which reflects the highest state of Mahayana Buddhism, giving self-giving is its highest state, and there is a moving story of Buddha "giving tigers" in Buddhist scriptures. Moreover, according to the teachings of Buddhism, after a person dies, the soul leaves the body and enters a new cycle, and the corpse becomes a useless skin. Feeding the corpse to the eagle after death is also the last good deed in life.
After viewing the ceremony and burial, I went to Sedaralong Wuming Buddhist College to visit, and entered the gate of the Buddhist College. Red houses on the hill not far away came into view. The golden sunlight poured down, and the wooden houses in the mountains seemed to be bathed in Buddha light. in. In the evening, you can hike to the top of the Buddhist College, stand there and listen to the sound of Brahma in the mountains, quietly waiting for the sunset. In the evening, transfer to Seda County for check-in.
(1) According to the factors of seasons and road conditions, one of the three accommodation sites in Seda County, Luoruo Township, or Buddhist College will be arranged.
(2) The parking lot of the sky funeral platform is small. In the peak season, it is difficult for all cars to drive into the parking lot. They may stay a little far away from the sky funeral platform. The team members need to get out of the car and walk a certain distance to reach the sky funeral platform;
(3) Go to the sky funeral platform on a rainy day. Due to road conditions, it is difficult for the car to enter the parking lot of the sky funeral platform, and walking may occur.
(4) Heavenly burial may be closed on individual days. Although this situation is rare, it is not ruled out.
(5) During the days of collective retreat in some Buddhist colleges, it is difficult to see monks who move around. It is necessary to actively abide by the "stop" rules of the Buddhist college, let alone the monks who practice the "stop" precepts during the practice. .
(6) In the evening, there is an open class of Chinese Dharma at Sedalararong Wuming Buddhist Academy. Members who are interested in fate can go to the sutra to listen to the class by themselves. Please observe the order of the class, don't talk at random, walk around and eat. When walking around the sutra hall, be careful not to step on the sutra books, schoolbags, sutra racks, monk's slips, French skirts, etc. Do not touch any of the magical instruments displayed in the Sutra, Thangka. Say hello to people at the Buddhist Academy, you can put your hands together and say "Tashidler or Amitabha."
(7) The Buddhist college is a place where smoking, smoking, abstinence, and meat are prohibited. Please respect the rules of the Buddhist college.
(8) Because Seda's reception capacity is limited, it should be arranged according to the actual situation; if you live in a county seat, you can arrange a standard room for 2-3 people. If you live in Luo Ruo or Buddhist College, it is a multi-person public health. Team members reporting this event, please choose according to your requirements for accommodation. We do not accept any complaints regarding accommodation in Seda, Luo Ruoxiang and Buddhist College.
Wake up early and continue to the Buddhist College to admire the color covered by the morning mist. The red house is brighter and brighter in the morning sun. The monks quietly shuttled between them, the sound of waves, the wind turned around the roof. Never stop turning ... After that, we will visit the lecture hall of the Buddhist academy together. Maybe we will meet the teacher's lecture or scholar's argument. We can sit quietly and listen quietly, maybe we don't understand But the devotion on their faces is enough to move us. We gather at noon, we bid farewell to the sacred Buddhist college, and headed back to Guanyinqiao Town to check in.
Today we will return to Chengdu and end the exhaustion of the plateau for a few days. After passing through the Miaro tunnel, Lixian, Wenchuan, Dujiangyan, we will arrive in Chengdu. After returning to Chengdu, we took a good rest, washed away the dust and embarked on our journey the next day!
At about 7:00 am, Chengdu Yiguan Temple departed for Mount Emei (2 hours), transferred to the Mount Emei Scenic Light Car, and went to Leidongping (50 km), the highest parking lot of Mount Emei, and began to enjoy the tour of the natural oxygen bar in Mount Emei. The mountain has four seasons, ten miles and different days. ”It is an interpretation of the Emei show. After lunch at Leidongping, you can walk to the Jiudian Temple. Depending on your physical condition, you can choose to walk to the Emei Golden Dome on foot (about 2 hours) or take the ropeway to Emei Mountain. The top of Shushan Mountain, above the clouds, all embodies the style of the king; the natural humanities and landscapes such as the ten-faced Buddha statue, the cliff of the body, the sea of clouds, and the Buddha's light are all amazing. Worship the 48-meter-high Shifang Puxian in the world ’s largest ritual Buddha square to experience the sacredness and majesty of the world ’s most majestic Buddhist bronze statue. Overlook the beautiful scenery of the western Sichuan plain from the cliff of the body, and enjoy a glimpse of many small mountains and beautiful scenery. Then drive back to Emeishan City to check in.
After breakfast, head to the national 5A-level scenic spot, Leshan Giant Buddha Scenic Area. The Buddha was excavated in the early years of Tang Xuanzong's New Century. It took 90 years to complete. The statue is 71 meters tall, 18 meters higher than the world's largest Afghan Miang Buddha (53 meters high). Is the most veritable in the world, known as "Buddha is a mountain, and the mountain is a Buddha." Here the Minjiang River, Qingyi River, and Dadu River form the confluence of the three rivers, then visit the Leshan Lingyun Temple, one of the three thousand-year ancient temples in China, and board the ancient plank road of the Tang Dynasty—the Jiuqu ancient plank road (the queue is crowded because of the narrow and steep plank road). At that time, for the safety of tourists, the staff will arrange the boardwalk according to the specific number of people). While admiring the magnificent momentum of the Leshan Giant Buddha, experience the feeling of "difficult Shu Road, difficult to ascend to heaven". The waterfront is picturesque, there is a Buddha in the Buddha, and you can feel the aura of the Buddha on the water. After the visit, we will return to Chengdu and reunite the group.
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
Meeting time: 7 o'clock as early as each batch
Meeting point: designated hotels in Chengdu city
For the crowd: 18-65-year-old healthy hiking leisure enthusiasts
Number of trips: one train per trip
Departure notice: We will notify each team member of important information such as hotel information, meeting time, vehicle number plate, and leader phone number before 18:00 pm 3 days before the assembly day. Please keep the mobile phone open.
[Precautions for High Mountain Travel]
1. When first entering the plateau, do not overeating, so as not to increase the burden on the digestive organs. Do not drink and smoke, do not exercise vigorously, so that it can adapt to this environment.
2, eat more vegetables, fruits and other substances rich in vitamins, drink plenty of water.
3, to prevent colds caused by cold. The plateau temperature difference is particularly large, it is easy to catch cold and catch a cold. It is better to be hot, not cold, and wear more clothes. ?
4. Once the altitude sickness occurs, you don't need to panic, you need targeted treatment according to the degree of the reaction. If the response is low, you can take a resting method, drink more water and exercise less, and usually disappear or weaken after a period of time.
5. Commonly used drugs to prevent altitude sickness: Rhodiola needs to be taken one week before entering the mountain, and it is taken consistently on the road, which can effectively prevent altitude sickness. American ginseng lozenges or other ginseng products can improve all aspects of the human body's function and enhance the ability to resist hypoxia.
6. To prevent dryness, especially lipsticks and sunscreens for sun protection can effectively prevent water loss and increase the body's resistance.
7. Safety factors should be fully considered in outdoor sports. Safety cannot be ignored because the scenery is too good. It is best not to go out alone at night in the accommodation.
8. As most sections of the whole journey are on the plateau, the driving time is longer. There may be delays in arrival due to objective reasons such as traffic jams and road maintenance.
1. Entering the toilet in Tibetan area: After entering the Tibetan area, except for the gas station and the hotel, all the toilets will be charged, ranging from 1-2 yuan.
2. Regarding vehicles: The whole journey of the trip is on the plateau, the distance is long, the road conditions are complicated, and the vehicle is likely to break down. If the vehicle breaks down, please wait patiently or work together to resolve it. If the vehicle cannot be repaired within a short period of time, in order not to affect the itinerary, we will call the local vehicle for temporary transfer. The transfer cost will be paid by us until the vehicle is repaired or another called vehicle arrives. Please cooperate with the team members. For a team member who refuses to use the transfer vehicle, it is deemed that the team member voluntarily gave up the trip. We will refund the accommodation fees and tickets that did not occur, and the contract will be terminated.
3. About traffic jams: This trip is driving on the plateau. It is normal for traffic jams to be dominated by mountain roads. Team members should wait patiently and reserve food and clothing to make all emergency preparations.
4. About seats: In principle, the front seats should be reserved for the elderly and women. Once determined, it cannot be replaced throughout.
5. About night roads: In principle, do not take night roads. However, due to the complicated road conditions and weather conditions, occasional night roads may occur. If the team member refuses to walk at night, he or she will stay temporarily, and the team member will bear the cost of the day's accommodation. If it is necessary to extend the itinerary, the cost of the extended itinerary is also covered by the team members.
6. Regarding dining: Sichuan cuisine is mainly used for dining in the Tibetan area, but due to road conditions, it is likely that you cannot order on time. It's hard to adjust the meal, if you can't, please bring your own dry food.
7. About the leader: The leader's responsibilities are different from ordinary tour guides. The purpose is not to talk about shopping, but at their own expense. The leader will arrange accommodation for the team members, coordinate meals, lead the way, coordinate and control the scenic tour time, and coordinate the team members when they encounter critical moment Handle all kinds of unexpected things.
8. About the withdrawal: After leaving the group, the players who have left the group due to their own reasons and force majeure can refund the tickets and accommodation costs that have not yet occurred. During the festival, team members withdraw from the group, and only refund the ticket costs that have not occurred, and the accommodation fee is non-refundable.