Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Ice and Snow Fantasy E Line 6th] Wuluo Island, Passion Skiing, Changbai Mountain Hot Spring, Korean Folk Village, Snow Village Trekking, Harbin Recommended Special Sale Hot New Group Buy
[Ice and Snow Fantasy E Line 6th] Wuxu Island, Passion Skiing, Changbai Mountain Hot Spring, Korean Folk Village, Snow Village Trekking, Harbin
- Activity price:
- From / person
- CNY 2399
- (Province 0)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 90 days in advance
- Play theme:
- Family Tour
- Leisure tour
- Snow Fairy
- Outdoor tour
- Photography Tour
- Deep tour
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
Today, friends from all over China gathered in Jilin City, the second largest prefecture-level city in Jilin Province, and met at designated hotels. If you have an early friend, you can browse around by yourself. Jilin City recommends: Jilin Meteorite Museum, also known as Jilin City Museum, is a comprehensive museum in China. It is located in Jiangnan Street, Jilin City, Jilin Province. Formerly known as Jilin City Exhibition Hall, it was changed to Jilin City Museum in 1962. The hall has 1 exhibition hall, 22 exhibition halls, and a display area of 3465 square meters. Among them, "Jilin No. 1" weighs 1770 kilograms and is currently the largest stone meteorite found in the world. You can also watch the Northeast Duozhuan at night!
1. There is no itinerary today. Everyone is free to move after arriving. Jilin City and Changchun City share an airport [Changchun Longjia Airport]. There is a train from Jilin to Jilin City, which can be reached in half an hour, and tickets can be booked online.
2. The northeast winter sunset time is around 16:00, so everyone has a good time to play.
In the morning, the hotel will depart from Wuluo Island on time. Generally, the easiest time to see is before 10 am, so we have to go early. Arrive at [Misty Island] before 07:30. Kirishima Island is named because of the smoggy and beautiful scenery. The terrain here is lower than that of Jilin city and surrounded by rivers. The hot and cold air intersect here, and the thick fog rising in winter often shrouds this small island of nearly 6 square kilometers, forming a beautiful large misty landscape. This is a paradise for photographers. After that, we went to the snow field by car. After eating AA lunch, everyone started our exciting [skiing] exercise in the afternoon!
The ski area is not limited to skiing, and there are beginner ski slopes, so you can learn to ski on the beginner ski slopes at the beginning. If you do n’t like skiing, you can play [Snow Circle]. 15:30 Everybody is sure to be tired at this time. No one is sliding, and go to Dunhua by car.
After arriving in Dunhua, you can taste the local characteristics in the evening. Dunhua belongs to a city in the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture. Korean barbecues can also be tasted here. The consumption in the urban area is very low, and everyone can spend it.
1. The fog in Wulu Island is not available every day. The leader will talk to the staff of Wulu Island the previous night to inquire about the situation on the island in recent days. If there has been no fog, or the weather report for the next day is not available The fog is formed, you can get up later and drive to the fog promenade near the Fengman Dam on the upper reaches of the Songhua River to watch, so that you can avoid the early hard work and enlarge the possibility of watching the fog.
2. Today's skiing has a lot of sports, so I'm going to wear loose-fitting clothing that is suitable for large-scale sports. You can also rent snow clothes in the snow field, but it's more expensive.
Today's highlights: Changbai Mountain North Scenic Area (Changbai Mountain Waterfalls / Julong Hot Springs Group / Xiaotianchi / Luyuantan / Underground Forest, etc.)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, pick up at the hotel entrance and depart for the gate of Changbai Mountain North Scenic Area. Arrive at the gate of [Changbai Mountain North Scenic Area], because after entering the scenic area, we must transfer to the environmentally friendly vehicles in the scenic area. Our own cars must be parked in the parking lot, so we must bring what we need before we get off the vehicle. The scenic environment-friendly vehicles are circular. Be sure to check your belongings before getting out of the car. Don't leave them on the car and wait in line for about 20 minutes. At the reversing station, if the weather is good, you can take the reversing car for 80 minutes at your own expense to reach the parking lot of Tianchi Main Peak. Climb 5 minutes to the top of the mountain and overlook the beautiful Tianchi. Free photography 30 minutes.
Transfer to an environmentally friendly car to [Changbai Waterfall], drive about 10 minutes, walk about 20 minutes to the bottom of Changbai Ice Snow Waterfall to watch, photograph, and visit the Julong Hot Springs. The surrounding area is covered with white snow, but the steam is hot and beautiful in the middle. 30 minutes, 20 minutes walk back to the waterfall parking lot. Take an environmentally-friendly car to "Snow Mountain Flying Fox" to take a photo [Small Tianchi]! The tour is about 30 minutes. After the game, you can have lunch in the lounge. You can bring your own dry food for lunch. You can make noodles in the lounge for 10 yuan per barrel. Visit the scenic spot [Luanyuan Lake] opposite Xiaotianchi for about 30 minutes. Go to the [underground forest] by car for 20 minutes. The crust fault is clearly visible due to the volcanic fractured valley forest, which is very spectacular. Meet and arrive at Shanmen in an environmentally friendly car in about 20 minutes, and then drive to Erdao Town for about 0.5 hours.
Arriving in Erdao Town, the [open-air snow hot spring] we arranged is in the hotel, so you can have a meal and soak or soak and eat. It is very convenient. Here is a soup pool for men and women, so be sure to prepare in advance Good swimwear. After playing for a day, I must have been overworked. Bubble Changbai Mountain's pure natural hot spring can relieve fatigue, promote metabolism, and make the skin more delicate. Generally, it can be soaked for 40 minutes. If you take too long, you will become more tired.
1. There is nothing to eat in the scenic area. It only sells instant noodles, ham sausage, hot spring eggs, etc. If you don't like these, you must prepare snacks in advance.
2. Pay attention when taking pictures in the hot spring, try not to take pictures of other people when taking pictures, so as not to cause unnecessary disputes.
Today's highlights: Devil's Realm at Photography Base, Korean Ethnic Village Bakery / Spicy Cabbage Making / Wearing Korean Clothing, Jingbo Hutou Snow Circle Car
Set off to the [Devil Realm] photography base. Many pseudo-outdoors or travel agencies only arrange to take photos on the roadside. If the bully relatives have not been here, they will say that this is the Devil Realm. We will arrange a regular visit to the scenic area for everyone. This is the real blockbuster. Origin. But whether you can see the fog or not also depends on luck. After that, they set off to develop the original ecology [Korean Folk Village] with no commercial nature. Some are pure Korean peasants and authentic Korean dwellings. Studying [making Korean rice cakes and spicy cabbage], everyone can visit the dwellings freely and wear Korean national costumes to take pictures.
Arrive at [Jinbo Lake, Hunan Lake Head], take a snow circle car that is unique to the northeast ice surface, and you can also try Chu Liuxiang's younger brother Chu Chu slippery. Transfer to Mudanjiang and check in hotel.
In the evening, you can find the food of Mudanjiang. Mudanjiang is not a big city, but there are many delicious foods. Northeast sauce, stew, Korean barbecue, etc. can be said to have everything, and the consumption is not high. These restaurants are concentrated in Qixing Street, Chang'an Street, enjoy the happiness of eating
Today's highlights: China Snow Town Tour (Xuexiang Night Scenery / Xueyun Street / Fairy Tale World / The Mallet Road / Xuexiang Museum / Woodcuts / Xuexiang Bonfire / Northeast Twisting Yangge / Snow Sculpture, etc.)
Drive to Xuexiang, China. Arrive at [Xuexiang] at noon. AA dinner or solve it by yourself. When you enter the house, you can sit on the rafters and put on the floral cotton jackets with rural characteristics. These meticulous experiences can already turn you into a half-northeast.
After lunch, take a break, and the donkeys took long guns and short cannons to create photography and enjoy the fairy snow world. The main road of Xuexiang is "Xueyun Street", which is a commercial street in Xuexiang. However, it is recommended that you purchase it carefully. You must ask the price when you buy something. It is recommended that everyone must eat AA to eat together, or to find food in groups. You can't consume it yourself, because the price in Xuexiang is high.
We prepared dumpling stuffing and dumpling skins. The leader will lead everyone to [hand-made dumplings], which can be DIY at will, but remember to not "show the stuffing", we will eat the dumplings wrapped by ourselves at dinner. Well, anyway, what we pack is delicious. And a gift of authentic countryside
[Northeast killing pig dishes], and other matching dishes. In the evening, when visiting the Snow Country, the red lanterns reflect on the white snow.
1. The fire room is not very suitable for some people in the south, and the air in the north is dry, so bring a thermos mug with a capacity of 1.5 liters or more. Drink plenty of water and keep your mindset. Feel the simplest and most original flavor. Northeast style.
2. Xuexiang does not provide disposable toiletries and hair dryers due to limited conditions. Please bring your own.
3. Here are some free mid-range scenes worth visiting in some scenic spots-[Fairytale World] is the place where many snowy houses and snow mushrooms are produced, and it is also the most beautiful place to shoot night views of Xuexiang; You can see the bandit village and other places on the walk. From the top, you can overlook the forest of Shuangfeng Forest Farm.
The snowy field is white and white; [Xuexiang Exhibition Hall], the history, geography, culture, politics and other exhibitions of Xuexiang; [Xuexiang Snow Sculpture] is generally at the end of Xueyun Street, starting to sculpt at the end of December. , Xuexiang small stage and so on.
Today's highlights: trekking through dreamy snow mountain, net red snowmobile, Harbin Central Street
Breakfast in Xuexiang is usually millet porridge, steamed buns and pickles. Bring hot water and high-calorie foods such as Snickers chocolates in your backpack. Carry valuables with you, and put other things on the car. Start [Hiking Dream Snow Mountain]. The whole journey is about 3.5 kilometers on foot, which takes about 3 hours. The scenery is very beautiful.
Against the background of Bai Xue, it seems that he has come to the fairy tale kingdom. After climbing to the top, we rode down the mountain in a very exciting and exciting [net red snowmobile].
12:00 AA30 yuan / person for hot food;
19:00 arrive at Harbin [Central Street]. Today we are nearing the end of this event, we are going to hug each other and say goodbye, looking forward to your next trip, the trip is successfully concluded!
1. The scenery is very beautiful during the crossing. You can feel the snow in the virgin forest in the north and enjoy the fun of crossing the virgin jungle. Many people will worry about whether their physical strength can keep up. This will tell you, 5 Children of all ages can walk easily, as long as they are physically fit and effortless.
2. It is recommended to book train tickets for the same day return after 20:00, and for planes after 22:00.
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
1. Please provide accurate and complete information (name, gender, ID number, nationality, contact information, whether adult or child, etc.) when booking, so as to avoid booking errors and affect travel. Our agency will not be held responsible for any losses caused by guests providing incorrect personal information.
2. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one parent or adult traveler.
3, 65 years old (inclusive) seniors booking travel must ensure that they are healthy and suitable for travel, and have family members or friends over 18 years of age to accompany the trip.
4. The quotation is calculated based on 2 people staying in 1 room except for multiple people. We will try to arrange a room for single applicants. If the room cannot be shared, we will make up the difference in the room price of the single room.
5. During the actual travel of this product, without reducing the attractions and obtaining the consent of the guests, the leader and driver may make appropriate adjustments to your itinerary (such as adjusting the order of scenic spots, etc.) according to weather, traffic, etc. To ensure that the trip goes smoothly.
6. In the course of travel, if the attraction cannot be played normally due to force majeure, the leader can cancel or replace the attraction according to the actual situation after consultation with the guest, or the tour guide will refund the fee at the scene according to the ticket price of the tourist product. The fee is not based on the listed price of the scenic spot, please forgive me.
7. In case of unexpected circumstances, such as road conditions, where the assembly time needs to be changed, the tour guide or on-board personnel shall prevail.
8. The gift items in the itinerary, such as those that cannot be given due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather, or cannot be visited due to your personal reasons, the cost is non-refundable, please forgive me.
9. In the group itinerary, during non-free activities, if you choose to leave the group halfway, the unfinished part will be deemed as your abandonment, and only the ticket fee that has not yet been generated will be refunded.
10. Holders of concessionary certificates such as old age certificate, military officer certificate, military disability certificate, disability certificate, student card, tourist guide card, etc. who are registered as adults can enjoy the preferential policy of scenic spot tickets, which is subject to the published policies on the day of travel. 中客人已享的优惠价格，现场退还差价。 Qualified donkey friends are required to bring relevant documents, and the tour guide will arrange them uniformly, and the difference will be refunded on the spot according to the preferential price already enjoyed by the guests during the packaged itinerary .
只能改排期不能退，或者找人替代 [Regulations for returning to reform] Only rescheduling can not be refunded, or someone to replace
[Notes on winter tourism in Northeast China]:
1. Temperature: The coldest season is from late November to the end of February the following year, and the temperature is generally minus 20 degrees-minus 32 degrees.
2. Wear: The upper body is recommended to wear thermal underwear + sweater + skinny down jacket + thick down jacket. The coat with thick down jacket is best medium and long down jacket or thick jacket, and it should be loose.
The lower body is recommended to wear autumn pants + down pants + cold pants (plus velvet). The hat should have a thick braided woolen cap or a Lei Feng hat, which is particularly good. It can cover the forehead, and then attach a down jacket hat, which is very warm. Bibs, masks, and gloves are required and must be thick. 穿的鞋子大一码，防滑又保暖，平底的雪地鞋南方人不适合穿，很容易摔倒。 Shoes can buy thick hiking shoes with deep shading, which is one size larger than usual shoes. They are non-slip and warm. Flat snow shoes are not suitable for southerners and fall easily. Socks buy thick cotton socks.
3. Skin care: Take some oily balm skin care products, moisturizers, lip balms, drink plenty of water or eat more fruits to prevent rough and cracked skin.
4. Eye protection: Prepare sunglasses or snow goggles, which can be dazzling due to snow reflections. Long-term viewing can easily cause snow blindness and can't see things.
5. Non-slip: In winter, there are more ice and snow on the northern roads, and the road is slippery. When walking on snowy and snowy grounds, remember to “do not lift your feet high, do n’t slip in small steps, do n’t put your hands in your pocket, and you wo n’t fall accidentally” . When you meet the ice road, you can mop the soles to avoid falling. 议买个冰爪套在鞋子上就安全多了。 Children's shoes with unstable center of gravity are recommended to buy a crampon to put on the shoes is much safer.
6. Food: The taste of Northeast team food is too heavy, it is mainly dark, salty and sticky. The taste is slightly different, but it will be full.
。 7. Anti-freeze: Under cold conditions, the energy efficiency of the battery will be reduced to varying degrees, and the mobile phone or camera will easily fail due to lack of power, especially digital cameras are more afraid of freezing. Therefore, after outdoor shooting, Put the camera inside your jacket to keep it warm, and then take it out when you use it. Be sure to pack more batteries .
8. Drugs: Due to the indoor heating in Northeast China, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is large, and the cold and hot are alternated. When traveling, you must prepare medicines for treating colds and colds.
9. Activities: When you are outdoors in winter, try to remove jewelry such as rings, earrings, necklaces, etc. If you fall into the snow and look for a needle in a haystack, pay attention to the exposed skin to keep warm, and do not apply hot water after frostbite. , Use snow or cold water to relieve, then apply frostbite cream.
10. Prevention of colds: In winter, there is a large temperature difference between indoor and outdoor areas in the Northeast, so when you go out, wear a coat, buckle or pull up, wear a hat or a scarf. When entering a room or car, first open or take off your coat to let out the cold. 下帽子让冷风吹。 When you're sweating outdoors, don't take off your clothes or take off your hat to let the cold wind blow. If you feel the hotel room is hot, you can open the window to cool it, but it is not recommended to open the window too long, and you must close it when you sleep to avoid a cold.
11. Please bring the relevant documents, ID card, officer ID, soldier ID, student ID, disability ID, etc. before departure, and the discounted fare will be refunded. Children without ID, please bring the original account.
[Safety common sense]
一样进去就不一定能出来了，进行有一定风险的活动时（如：冰上项目、滑雪等)，一定要听从领队和教练的指导。 1. When performing activities outdoors in thick snow, please obey the arrangements of the team leader. Do not leave the team without permission or take pictures in areas where the situation is not clear, so as to avoid accidents. There are many places in the mountains where the snow can reach a depth of 2 meters. Therefore, try not to step on the place where there are no footprints. It is easy to fall into a snow pit. It may not come out if you go in like a swamp . When performing activities with certain risks (such as ice sports, skiing, etc.), you must obey the leader And coaching.
2. Be careful to keep your cash and valuables. It is best not to bring a lot of belongings when you visit, let alone wear expensive jewelry to avoid loss.
3. Passports, cash, credit cards, and other valuables should not be placed in jacket pockets. They should be carried in waist packs or jacket pockets.
[Use and Maintenance of Camera]
1. When the battery is cold, the performance will be reduced, but it will be restored after returning to normal temperature, so it is recommended to bring a few extra batteries and put them in the jacket inside the jacket to keep warm. Use alternately.
2. When going out to take pictures, the camera bag should be hung on the neck, the camera should be kept inside the outer clothing, and put into the arms immediately after use, so that the camera will not fail due to cold.
室内，二小时以后再打开，这样相机便不会泛出水珠来。 3. If you enter the room from the cold outdoors, water droplets will appear on the camera that has been frozen for a long time, and the internal parts will be frozen when it is outdoors, which will affect the life of the camera. The best protection method is to prepare a strong plastic bag. Before entering the room outdoors, put the camera in a plastic bag to seal it, put it in a shoulder bag, and then bring it into the room, and then turn it on after two hours, so that the camera will not emit water droplets.
1. Check whether the ski equipment is complete: whether the snow shoes, snowboard and pole are complete and matched.
2. Basic skiing posture: slightly bent knees. Eyes naturally look straight into the distance instead of staring at your snowboard. The center of gravity should be forward, not backward, and the calf should be pressed forward firmly. Hold the snow stick in both hands and lift it forward, with elbows slightly bent. Beginners should not put gloves in the rope sleeve of the staff.
3. Emergency measures: When skiing falls, throw off the poles quickly, and hug your hands around your chest to prevent your hands from subconsciously supporting the ground and use your hips to fall to both sides. Do not try to use the "sit back" method. Stop yourself. It is recommended that beginners take off their snowboards when they fall and get up, and then install them after standing up. 立时雪板要和雪道垂直。 Remember to stand on a snowboard perpendicular to the slope when standing .
It is recommended to hire a professional ski instructor locally to ensure safety and master skiing skills as soon as possible.
4. When not skiing, be sure not to stand on the ski run.
5. "It is best to pack lightly" when skiing. It is best not to bring valuables, cash, jewelry, mobile phones, etc. with you.
6. It is best to ski with snow glasses or sunglasses, which can effectively prevent snow blindness.
100% customer travel (Shanghai Fengxue Outdoor) will recommend this product to friends and relatives
You might also like
[Snow Country Train Off-road Edition 5th] Harbin Mohe Jiuqu Eighteen Bay White Birch Forest Heilongjiang Ice Crosses Arctic Village Christmas Village Stimulating Ski Ewenki Reindeer Park
起 CNY 2299
[Ice and Snow Boutique 7th] Harbin Yabuli / Vanke Double Skiing Trekking through the Snow Town Jingbo Lake Winter Capture Changbai Mountain Double Hot Spring Wulu Island
起 From ¥ 1000
[Xuexiang Comfortable 7 Days] Harbin Yabuli Passionate Skiing Trekking through Xuebo Jingbo Lake in Winter
起 CNY 2599