Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Snow Country Train Off-road Edition 5th] Harbin Mohe Jiuqu Eighteen Bay White Birch Forest Heilongjiang Ice Crossing Arctic Village Christmas Village Stimulating Ski Ewenki Reindeer Park Recommended Specials Hot New Products Group Buy
[Snow Country Train Off-road Edition 5th] Harbin Mohe Jiuqu Eighteen Bay White Birch Forest Heilongjiang Ice Crossing Arctic Village Christmas Village Stimulating Ski
- Activity price:
- From / person
- CNY 2299
- (Province 0)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 90 days in advance
- Play theme:
- Family Tour
- Leisure tour
- Snow Fairy
- Outdoor tour
- Photography Tour
- Deep tour
- Off-road version
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
1. Insist on pure play deep tour products, operate with one hand in the whole process, no hidden consumption!
2. Experience the original horse-drawn sledge in Northeast China and watch the winter fishing in Heilongjiang!
3. Visit the Ewenki Reindeer Park, look for reindeer footprints, and get in touch with the cute little cute deer!
4. Enter the most Arctic of China, challenge the severe cold, splash water into ice, and experience the simple farm life, the northernmost village in the original ecology of China!
5. Walk on Jiuqu Eighteen Bay, watch the northeast endemic tree birch forest, and walk deep in the Greater Xing'an Mountains!
6, the whole SUV off-road vehicle, from Beihong Village to the Sino-Russian border river Heilongjiang ice surface drive to Christmas Village (arranged from January to February 10, the specific time is subject to the icing safety period)!
7. Arctic Christmas Village, one of the three Christmas villages in the world, luckily meet Finnish Santa!
8. Arrange 2 hours to stimulate skiing and experience the Northeast aristocratic sports!
9. Take a slow snow country train to the northeast of Daxinganling and admire the vast forest along the way!
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
Friends from various places gathered in Harbin, an ice city with the reputation of "Oriental Moscow" and "Little Paris of the Orient", and met at Harbin Railway Station at 14:00. Delivery ticket).
If you have an early friend, you can stroll around nearby. Harbin's more famous spots, Sun Island, Tiger Forest Park, Dragon Tower, Gogol Street, Central Street, Stalin Park, Flood Control Memorial Tower, Russian Customs Garden, Polar Museum, etc., you can explore the ice and snow capital of Harbin by yourself. Take a hard sleeper train to Mohe and admire the scenery of Daxinganling Snow Country Forest along the way. Train conditions are limited, please forgive me. Reference trains: K5139 (15: 40/10: 18 the next day) or K7039 (17: 33/07: 25 the next day) or K7041 (18: 22/09: 57 the next day).
Snow World Strategy:
Harbin Railway Station-Ice and Snow World (10KM, taxi ride about 25 yuan)
Harbin West Station-Ice and Snow World (13KM, about 35 yuan by taxi)
Harbin Taiping International Airport-Ice and Snow World (40KM, about 150 yuan by taxi)
Central Avenue-Ice and Snow World (8KM, about 18 yuan by taxi)
Central Street has a round-trip train to the Ice and Snow World. The fare is 20 yuan / person. It runs every half an hour from 15:00. It will limit the tour time to about 1.5-2 hours.
Bus line: 213, 125, 551, 211, 126, 119, 29, 47, 80.
The Ice and Snow World generally opens on December 25 each year, and the park closes on the fifteenth day of the first lunar calendar the following year. It is open from 11:00 to 21:00, and the telephone number is 0451-58561401.
1. It is more difficult to take a taxi in Harbin in winter. Generally, it is carpooling, so when you go out to play, you can use the software to reserve a car in advance.
2. There are many Russian merchandise stores on Central Street. It is recommended that you purchase them carefully, because most of them are domestic parallel imports.
3. It is darker in the northeast in winter, and it has already started to dark at 16:00 in the afternoon.
After arriving at Mohe, you will drive to [North Star Plaza] at 10:00, climb the steps to the top to overlook the full view of Mohe County, and then go to [Jiuqu 18th Bend], which is the northernmost wetland in China and a native ecological wetland. The winding waters of the Emuer River, such as the Dragon Dragon, make a roundabout way forward. Play [Birch Forest]. The birch trees endemic to Northeast China are beautiful, and the tall branches seem to penetrate the sky.
12:00 Everyone has AA dinner or settle lunch on their own.
14:30 visit [Longjiang First Bay] to see Heilongjiang's largest omega-shaped bay. View the northernmost point of our country-[Ussuri Bank].
Arrival at 17:00 is the northernmost undeveloped primitive village in China-[North Red Village], located at the northernmost point of China, at the junction of China and Russia. It belongs to Mohe County, Heilongjiang Province. West to east across the village. Beihong Village is a pure land away from the hustle and bustle of the city. A truly northernmost village. Complimentary bonfire party for no less than 10 people (no arrangements and no refunds if government fire restrictions apply).
1. There is basically no signal on the road this day. When entering the forest, inform relatives and friends in advance to avoid worry.
2. Accommodation conditions in Beihong Village are limited. Please bring your own toiletries and hairdryer.
07:30 Breakfast, local conditions are limited, breakfast is steamed buns, pickles, porridge and so on.
08:00 After breakfast, you can prepare cups, connect with hot water, and take a snapshot of the beautiful scenery that is poured into water outdoors. How can you come to the Northeast without experiencing the original local tyrants' transportation— [Mara sledge], go to Heilongjiang to watch [Winter Fishing], which is a unique fishing method in the north, and cut holes in the thick ice. Fishing in the water with fishing nets, there is no spectacular large-scale fishing show like Chagan Lake, only the daily fishing work of the local fishermen, so if you can see the fish caught, you have to follow the fate.
09:30 Drive west, the icing safety period will be extended through the Heilongjiang ice surface (arranged from early January to February 10, the specific time is subject to the icing safety period), and the road will arrive at [Christmas Village] at other times. Santa's House, Christmas Post Office, Christmas Square, Christmas Gift Shop, etc., designed by the British Engineering Design Institute. This is a place full of European style. If you are lucky, you can even meet Santa Claus.
12:30 AA Use Chinese food or solve it by yourself.
13:30 Put on the ski equipment, snowboards, poles and other ski equipment we provided, and start our exciting [skiing] experience. The moment you slipped smoothly down the hillside, you instantly felt conquered by nature!
16:30 arrived at [Arctic Village], we prepared dumpling stuffing and dumpling skins, everyone [hand-made dumplings], you can DIY at will, taste the dumpling feast yourself at night.
1. Your current location is already the Sino-Russian border. Please be careful not to cross the border.
2. Pay attention to your own warmth and keep hot water in the insulated kettle.
3. Accommodation conditions in Arctic Village are limited. Please bring your own toiletries and hairdryer.
07:30 Breakfast is relatively simple.
08:00 Visit the northernmost territories of China-the Arctic sandbar, the crown of golden roosters, visit the northernmost people's homes in China, the northernmost post office, the northernmost outpost, the northernmost township government, the northernmost school, and walk along the Sino-Russian border Heilongjiang, opposite the Russian village of Ignas, is clearly visible.
11:30 Arrive at Ewenki Reindeer Park, where you can have a close contact with reindeer.
14:00 Visit one of the four fires that do not burn [Songyuan Primitive Forest Park].
15:00 Arrive at Mohe Railway Station, take a train to sleep in Harbin, train conditions are limited, please understand, please refer to the train number K7040 (15: 43/05: 54 the next day) or K5140 (16: 39/09: 43 the next day) or K5114 (17: 32/10: 33 the next day) or K7042 (20: 05/12: 04 the next day) or K5152 (18: 23/13: 35 the next day).
Upon dissolution in Harbin. Today we are nearing the end of this event, we will hug each other and say goodbye. Let us leave contact information with each other, a blessing, a concern, an email, a phone call. Travel not only left us beautiful and unforgettable scenery, but also made many deep friendships, looking forward to your next trip , The trip came to a successful conclusion!
1. The scheduled flight for the last day should be scheduled after 18 pm. The train should be after 16 o'clock.
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
1. Please provide accurate and complete information (name, gender, ID number, nationality, contact information, whether adult or child, etc.) when booking, so as to avoid booking errors and affect travel. Our agency will not be held responsible for any losses caused by guests providing incorrect personal information.
2. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one parent or adult traveler.
3, 65 years old (inclusive) seniors booking travel must ensure that they are healthy and suitable for travel, and have family members or friends over 18 years of age to accompany the trip.
4. The quotation is calculated based on 2 people staying in 1 room except for multiple people. We will try to arrange a room for single applicants. If the room cannot be shared, we will make up the difference in the room price of the single room.
5. During the actual travel of this product, without reducing the attractions and obtaining the consent of the guests, the leader and driver may make appropriate adjustments to your itinerary (such as adjusting the order of scenic spots, etc.) based on weather and traffic conditions To ensure that the trip goes smoothly.
6. In the course of travel, if the attraction cannot be played normally due to force majeure, the leader can cancel or replace the attraction according to the actual situation after consultation with the guest, or the tour guide will refund the fee at the scene according to the ticket price of the tourist product. The fee is not based on the listed price of the scenic spot, please forgive me.
7. In case of unexpected circumstances, such as road conditions, where the assembly time needs to be changed, the tour guide or on-board personnel shall prevail.
8. The gift items in the itinerary, such as those that cannot be given due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather, or cannot be visited due to your personal reasons, the cost is non-refundable, please forgive me.
9. In the group itinerary, during non-free activities, if you choose to leave the group halfway, the unfinished part will be deemed as your abandonment, and only the ticket fee that has not yet been generated will be refunded.
10. Holders of concessionary certificates such as old age certificate, military officer certificate, military disability certificate, disability certificate, student card, tourist guide card, etc. who are registered as adults can enjoy the preferential policy of scenic spot tickets. 中客人已享的优惠价格，现场退还差价。 Qualified donkey friends are required to bring relevant documents, and the tour guide will arrange them uniformly, and the difference will be refunded on the spot according to the preferential price already enjoyed by the guests during the packaged itinerary .
只能改排期不能退，或者找人替代 [Regulations for returning to reform] Only rescheduling can not be refunded, or someone to replace
[Notes on winter tourism in Northeast China]:
1. Temperature: The coldest season is from late November to the end of February the following year, and the temperature is generally minus 20 degrees-minus 32 degrees.
2. Wear: The upper body is recommended to wear thermal underwear + sweater + skinny down jacket + thick down jacket. The coat with thick down jacket is best medium and long down jacket or thick jacket, and it should be loose.
The lower body is recommended to wear autumn pants + down pants + cold pants (plus velvet). The hat should have a thick braided woolen cap or a Lei Feng hat, which is particularly good. It can cover the forehead, and then attach a down jacket hat, which is very warm. Bibs, masks, and gloves are required and must be thick. 穿的鞋子大一码，防滑又保暖，平底的雪地鞋南方人不适合穿，很容易摔倒。 Shoes can buy thick hiking shoes with deep shading, which is one size larger than usual shoes. They are non-slip and warm. Flat snow shoes are not suitable for southerners and fall easily. Socks buy thick cotton socks.
3. Skin care: Take some oily balm skin care products, moisturizers, lip balms, drink plenty of water or eat more fruits to prevent rough and cracked skin.
4. Eye protection: Prepare sunglasses or snow goggles, which can be dazzling due to snow reflections. Long-term viewing can easily cause snow blindness and can't see things.
5. Non-slip: In winter, there are more ice and snow on the northern roads, and the road is slippery. When walking on snowy and snowy grounds, remember to “do not lift your feet high, do n’t slip in small steps, do n’t put your hands in your pockets, and you wo n’t fall accidentally.” . When you meet the ice road, you can mop the soles to avoid falling. 议买个冰爪套在鞋子上就安全多了。 Children's shoes with unstable center of gravity are recommended to buy a crampon to put on the shoes is much safer.
6. Food: The taste of Northeast team food is too heavy, it is mainly dark, salty and sticky. The taste is slightly different, but it will be full.
。 7. Anti-freeze: Under cold conditions, the energy efficiency of the battery will be reduced to varying degrees, and the mobile phone or camera will easily fail due to lack of power, especially digital cameras are more afraid of freezing. Therefore, after outdoor shooting, Put the camera inside your jacket to keep it warm, and then take it out when you use it. Be sure to pack more batteries .
8. Drugs: Due to the indoor heating in Northeast China, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is large, and the cold and hot are alternated. When traveling, you must prepare medicines for treating colds and colds.
9. Activities: When you are outdoors in winter, try to remove jewelry such as rings, earrings, necklaces, etc. If you fall into the snow and look for a needle in a haystack, pay attention to the exposed skin to keep warm, and do not apply hot water after frostbite. , Use snow or cold water to relieve, then apply frostbite cream.
10. Prevention of colds: In winter, there is a large temperature difference between indoor and outdoor areas in the Northeast, so when you go out, wear a coat, buckle or pull up, wear a hat or a scarf. When entering a room or car, first open or take off your coat to let out the cold. 下帽子让冷风吹。 When you're sweating outdoors, don't take off your clothes or take off your hat to let the cold wind blow. If you feel the hotel room is hot, you can open the window to cool it, but it is not recommended to open the window too long, and you must close it when you sleep to avoid a cold.
11. Please bring the relevant documents, ID card, officer ID, soldier ID, student ID, disability ID, etc. before departure, and the discounted fare will be refunded. Children without ID, please bring the original account.
[Safety common sense]
一样进去就不一定能出来了，进行有一定风险的活动时（如：冰上项目、滑雪等)，一定要听从领队和教练的指导。 1. When performing activities outdoors in thick snow, please obey the arrangements of the team leader. Do not leave the team without permission or take pictures in areas where the situation is not clear, so as to avoid accidents. There are many places in the mountains where the snow can reach a depth of 2 meters. Therefore, try not to step on the place where there are no footprints. It is easy to fall into a snow pit. It may not come out if you go in like a swamp . When performing activities with certain risks (such as ice sports, skiing, etc.), you must obey the leader And coaching.
2. Be careful to keep your cash and valuables. It is best not to bring a lot of belongings when you visit, let alone wear expensive jewelry to avoid loss.
3. Passports, cash, credit cards, and other valuables should not be placed in jacket pockets. They should be carried in waist packs or jacket pockets.
[Use and Maintenance of Camera]
1. When the battery is cold, the performance will be reduced, but it will be restored after returning to normal temperature, so it is recommended to bring a few extra batteries and put them in the jacket inside the jacket to keep warm. Use alternately.
2. When going out to take pictures, the camera bag should be hung on the neck, the camera should be kept inside the outer clothing, and put into the arms immediately after use, so that the camera will not fail due to cold.
室内，二小时以后再打开，这样相机便不会泛出水珠来。 3. If you enter the room from the cold outdoors, water droplets will appear on the camera that has been frozen for a long time, and the internal parts will be frozen when it is outdoors, which will affect the life of the camera. The best protection method is to prepare a strong plastic bag. Before entering the room outdoors, put the camera in a plastic bag to seal it, put it in a shoulder bag, and then bring it into the room, and then turn it on after two hours, so that the camera will not emit water droplets.
1. Check whether the ski equipment is complete: whether the snow shoes, snowboard and pole are complete and matched.
2. Basic skiing posture: slightly bent knees. Eyes naturally look straight into the distance instead of staring at your snowboard. The center of gravity should be forward, not backward, and the calf should be pressed forward firmly. Hold the snow stick in both hands and lift it forward, with elbows slightly bent. Beginners should not put gloves in the rope sleeve of the staff.
3. Emergency measures: When skiing falls, throw off the poles quickly, and hug your hands around your chest to prevent your hands from subconsciously supporting the ground and use your hips to fall to both sides. Do not try to use the "sit back" method Stop yourself. It is recommended that beginners take off their snowboards when they fall and get up, and then install them after standing up. 立时雪板要和雪道垂直。 Remember to stand on a snowboard perpendicular to the slope when standing .
It is recommended to hire a professional ski instructor locally to ensure safety and master skiing skills as soon as possible.
4. When not skiing, be sure not to stand on the ski run.
5. "It is best to pack lightly" when skiing. It is best not to bring valuables, cash, jewelry, mobile phones, etc.
6. It is best to ski with snow glasses or sunglasses, which can effectively prevent snow blindness.
100% customer travel (Shanghai Fengxue Outdoor) will recommend this product to friends and relatives
You might also like
[Ice and Snow Boutique 7th] Harbin Yabuli / Vanke Double Skiing Trekking through the Snow Town Jingbo Lake Winter Capture Changbai Mountain Double Hot Spring Wulu Island
起 From ¥ 1000
[Xuexiang Comfortable 7 Days] Harbin Yabuli Passionate Skiing Trekking through Xuebo Jingbo Lake in Winter
起 CNY 2599
[Ice and Snow Fantasy E Line 6th] Wuxu Island, Passion Skiing, Changbai Mountain Hot Spring, Korean Folk Village, Snow Village Trekking, Harbin
起 CNY 2399