Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Nepal · Deep Photography 8 Days] Kathmandu · Nagakot · Chitwan · Bokhara Deep Travel Photography 8 Days 7 Nights Recommended Special Sale Hot New Group Buy
[Nepal · Deep Photography 8 Days] Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Pokhara Deep Travel Photography 8 Days 7 Nights
- Activity price:
- From / person
- ¥ 5200 up
- (Province 0)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 1 day in advance
- Play theme:
- Mountain trekking
- Leisure tour
- Snow Fairy
- Outdoor tour
- Photography Tour
- Deep tour
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
藏在喜马拉雅脚下的深山小国。 Nepal: A small mountain country hidden at the foot of the Himalayas. Here, there are more gods than people and more temples than houses. For thousands of years, Hinduism and Buddhism have converged and merged here, so that this country is full of mysterious religious atmosphere; ancient and exquisite buildings are everywhere and there are still people. Living, let you have the illusion of traveling through time;
The pigeons at Durbar Square, the monkeys at Swayambhunath, and the dogs lazily asleep on the roadside are full of childlike fun, and they understand where the brightly colored houses and the innocence in Nepalese eyes come from.
And beyond the city, this country is even more favored by the gods. It has more than half of the highest mountains in the world, second to none hiking trails, strange and diverse animal and plant landscapes, lush and beautiful valleys, and clear rivers, making it an outdoor enthusiast. Paradise, attracting travelers from all over the world to come here again and again, hiking, climbing, rafting, bungee jumping, canyoning, rock climbing, paragliding, mountain biking ...
Kathmandu Valley World Cultural Heritage
The beautiful scenery of South Asia's Little Pokhara
Chitwan National Park Original Wildlife Sightseeing
Experience the simple aboriginal style
The most cost-effective, fun Nepal
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
Welcome to Nepal, the country with the highest happiness index in the world. Today, we will send a car to the airport to pick you up at the hotel according to the flight time of our friends. Today is a meeting time all day. After staying at the hotel for a short rest, head to Tamil Street to see the life of the local people. Let's have dinner together in the evening!
After having breakfast at the hotel in the morning, drive to Swayambhu Temple to visit.
According to legend, the Kathmandu Valley was originally a lake with a lotus flower in the center of the lake. Manjushri from China passed by Kathmandu, expelled a gully from the center of the lake, and let the water flow along the ditch to form the current Kathmandu. The lotus flower in the center of the lake is where Kathmandu's famous Buddhist temple, Swayambhu Temple, is only a minute's drive from the city center.
After the drive, head to the famous city around Kathmandu-Bad Gang, and have a leisurely lunch at Durbar Square in Bad Gang.
Bardgang was one of the three largest city-states in the medieval Kathmandu valley, and it is also the best-preserved one. It is the birthplace of medieval Nepalese architecture and art. It has one of the finest religious buildings in Nepal. The pottery and woodcarving here are very famous, with pottery drying pots and craftsmen carving wood everywhere. You can walk around, watch, or sit down and taste the famous "King of Yogurt".
After a short break, we head to Nagarkot.
Nagarkot is a small place that was once a retreat for Nepalese rulers, and is now the most popular place to watch sunrise and sunset. The edge of the Kathmandu Valley is known for its stunning mountain scenery, and among all the attractions, Nagarkot Resort is the best. Devoted tourists come to the resort, choose a hotel for the night, get up at dawn the next day to watch the sunrise wonders of the Himalayas.
Get up early to watch the beautiful Himalayan sunrise. Nagarkot is known as the "Observation Deck of the Himalayas". Because it is the widest and best place to see the Himalayas in the Kathmandu Valley. Here you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Himalayas. The Himalayas are hung in the air like a jade belt. The scenery at sunrise is even more memorable.
After breakfast, transfer to Chitwan. After a six-hour drive to Chitwan, check into a local characteristic forest hotel. After lunch, we will go to Chitwan native Tharu tribe village to hunt for strangeness and experience the local original atmosphere. Watch the sunset on the Narayani River in the evening and enjoy the warm performance of Tharu tribe after dinner.
[Chitwan National Forest Park]
This is one of the few unspoiled natural areas in the Himalayas between India and Nepal. It is also one of the rare habitats of the Asian one-horned rhinoceros and the last hiding place of the Bengal tiger in the world. . It was once the private territory of the Nepalese royal family and their VIP hunting, and it was listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1973.
In the early morning, accompanied by the morning glow and morning dew, we rode an elephant slowly into this mysterious virgin forest to find rare wild animals such as Asian white rhinoceros, Bengal tiger, antelope, deer, and bison. After that, I will walk in the forest under the guidance of a guide to find the footprints of cherished wildlife and discover unknown miracles.
In the afternoon, we took a local canoe and sailed in the jungle facing the slight mist. At the same time, it is also a great time for bird watching. It contains more than 450 species of birds inhabiting it, including hornbills, red-headed cuckoos, brahman ducks, etc If you are lucky, you can also see the crocodile here.
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara, known as "Little Switzerland in South Asia". Located on the shores of Lake Fewa, surrounded by lush mountains, in the distance the Annapurna Mountains are covered with snow all year round, and the beautiful Fishtail Peak is reflected on Lake Fewa.
After staying in the lake and mountains, the fresh and pleasant lakeside area, after lunch, you can lay down on the Fewa Lake for a leisurely rafting, breathe the fresh air, and overlook the breathtaking mountain scenery, so that the soul can truly relax here. Then you can visit the Shakti Temple on the island in the lake.
Pokhara (translation Pokhara), Nepal's most famous scenic spot. At an altitude of more than 800 meters, the urban population is less than 100,000. Compared with the lively and bustling Kathmandu, it is much quieter, especially Pokhara is located in the Himalayan valley, nestled under the snow-covered Annapurna Peak and Fishtail Peak all year round. Lake Pawa, the lush vegetation and the magnificent snow mountain scenery form a strong contrast, becoming one of the most popular tourist sites in Nepal.
At 4 am, head to Sallanco to watch the sunrise in the snow-capped mountains. Free afternoon.
Salango is located northwest of Pokhara at an altitude of 1,592 meters. It is the best view point overlooking the Fishtail Peak and the Annapurna Peaks. Many people choose to get up early to watch the sunrise, but because the snow mountain is located to the east of Sallanco, in fact, you can see a more beautiful view at sunset. In sunny weather, the rolling snow mountain peaks are stained with a layer of gold, which is " "Rizhao Jinshan", the magnificent landscape is amazing. The probability of seeing in the rainy season is very small, and sometimes it can not be seen because of heavy fog.
Afterwards go to World Peace Tower. Arrange free activities in the afternoon. Pokhara is known as a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. You can choose to take a mountain plane to get close to the snowy peaks, or you can choose to rent a mountain bike to go around. Of course, the best way is to take a paraglider on the mountainside to travel in the air.
[World Peace Tower] A white bell-shaped tower that stands on the top of the mountain south of Lake Fewa. Built in 2000 at the turn of the century. The view here is superb, in addition to the Anna Puna Snow Mountain to the north, you can also overlook the beautiful scenery of Lake Fewa below the mountain. Many postcards and scenic posters sold in the Pokhara tourist area were shot from here. There are two ways to reach the Peace Tower. One is to cross Lake Fewa, and then climb up the mountain road, and the other is to climb the mountain road from David Falls.
Paragliding is divided into two types: ordinary paragliding and powered paragliding. The starting point for paragliding is generally Sarangkot or higher peaks near Pokhara, at 1,592 meters above sea level. The best time to glide is from November to February of the following year. The best time to glide is November and December. There are many gliding clubs in Pokhara. You can book through hotels or travel agencies. The gliding company will provide free shuttle service.
Reference price: Last year, major gliding companies have unified the price of paragliders.
Gliding: INR 8,500 (approximately US $ 85), glide plus video: INR 10200 (approximately US $ 100) Glider (Mountain Flight)
For travelers who have limited time or are unable to make long-distance trekking for other reasons, you can participate in peak-flying activities of airlines such as "Snowman". This kind of flight is one of the more expensive excursions in Nepal. Take a dozen small planes to travel between the snowy mountains and see Mount Everest up close.
The peak-viewing flight allows people to view Mount Everest and the Tibetan Plateau as close as possible from the air, and to enjoy the panoramic view of the Himalayas at the best angle. The "awesome silence" is the true feeling of tourists when flying to the highest mountain of the earth.
Nepal is a paradise for rafting. Due to the world's first elevation drop, abundant rain, and rivers that intertwine the country, many rivers are very suitable for rafting adventures. If you are traveling to Nepal, it would be a shame if you did not feel the rafting fun. Not only is rafting in Nepal exciting, it is also the cheapest in the world.
Many long-distance rafting can reach Nepal's more remote national parks and wildlife reserves. You can combine rafting and jungle adventures, which will make your trip in Nepal more perfect.
After breakfast, say goodbye to the leisurely Pokhara ride back to Kathmandu, about 6 hours by car.
Because this square was once the site of the royal palace, before the Asha dynasty moved the palace, the monarchs of successive dynasties built their ideal palaces and temples here. Over time, a number of beautifully constructed palaces and temples have been set up around this square, forming an area with unique Nepalese religious and ethnic characteristics, and listed as one of the world's cultural heritage.
In the evening, you can go shopping in the beautiful and cheap Tamil area, pick some gifts for family and friends and take them home. I believe you will never come back empty-handed!
Durbar Square is the most famous square in Kathmandu and a great place to see the architecture of Nepalese temples. It includes ancient monuments from the 16th to the 19th centuries in Nepal. There are more than 50 temples and palaces on the square. In 1970, after the royal family moved to the new palace of "Narayanti", the old palace was opened as a museum for visitors to visit. It contained portraits of kings of the past and a large number of real objects and photos of King Tribhuen during his lifetime. The temples on Durbar Square all look very similar, mainly including the Living Temple, Narayan Temple, Shiva Temple, Shiva-Bava Temple House, King Pratabuma Mara Statue, Hanu Monkey Monkey Temple, Kurishuna Temple, etc.
Kumari Temple is also known as the Temple of the Living Virgin. It is a well-known temple that is well-known to every family. It is a three-story Buddhist temple building. Although the building is not beautiful, it has attracted much attention because it lives in Kumari, the most famous living goddess of Nepal. The Temple of the Living Goddess is a three-story temple in the courtyard style. The exterior is a white-walled wooden window. Two colored stone lions are guarded on the door steps. There is a row of exquisite windows and eaves on the door, which are engraved with stories such as the difficulty of the mother to kill the cow demon. The Temple of the Virgin is a carved wooden building. Windows on the first and second floors cannot be opened. In the middle of the top floor is a gold window with a red cloth curtain, and the inner room is set with the golden throne of the virgin goddess. Its exquisiteness is comparable to the king's golden lion throne. On the ground floor are peacocks, parrots, elephants and various statues showing hunting, singing and dancing, and sex. There are three Buddha statues of Shakyamuni in the south hall facing the temple gate.
Legend has it that Jayaprakash Malla, the last king of the Nepalese Mara dynasty (circa 12-17th century), often played dice games with the goddess of Taleju. The goddess warned that other mortals could not be seen, but one day the queen entered the palace from the king. The goddess went out in anger, Jiang Jian said that she would not reappear to protect the king and the country. After the king's begging, the goddess Matsuguchi said that she would be attached to the girls of the Sakyars of the Nival. From then on, every king will look for eligible girls and honor them as goddess Kumari.
Today, everyone is leaving this ancient and magical country. I hope that you will have a good memory these days. We will arrange a special car to take you to the airport according to the flight time. Looking forward to your next visit to a different Nepal.
The above itinerary is for reference only. The final itinerary may be fine-tuned according to the actual situation, so please refer to the departure notice
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
1. The local star hotel does not include toiletries in the whole journey;
2. All lines will be arranged in Chinese
3. We will arrange the type of vehicle to be used according to the number of participants; reference models: 1 person, public tourist bus; 2-3 person car; 4-5 person van; 6-12 person sea lion; 12-20 person coster; More than a bus
4. Due to force majeure, the itinerary is delayed, the scenic area is closed, and the hotel is requisitioned, so that the tourist destination cannot be realized, and no liability for breach of contract is assumed. Force majeure is an objective situation that is unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable. Objective reasons such as force majeure and accidents that cannot be attributed to travel agencies include, but are not limited to, objective reasons such as bad weather, natural disasters, wars, strikes, riots, aircraft failures, flight protection, terrorist events, government actions, public health events, etc .;
5. During the journey, the leader may adjust the itinerary according to real-time conditions, such as roads, weather, and force majeure factors, to ensure that the itinerary runs smoothly.
6. During the self-arranged activities, tourists should be in the range where they can control the risks, and tourists should choose the activities that they can control the risks and be responsible for their own safety. Please pay attention to your personal and property safety during the event or during your own arrangements. The tourists shall bear their own personal and property losses due to breach of contract, their own faults, behaviors during the self-arranged activities or their own illness.
7. During the event, follow the arrangements of the tour leader and follow the guidance of relevant personnel, otherwise the responsibility shall be borne by the tourists themselves. During the tour and sightseeing process, you should take pictures and videos carefully. When taking pictures and videos, you should pay attention to the passing vehicles, where you are to take pictures, whether the camera is dangerous or if there is a prohibition sign. Do not use the place where there may be danger or there are danger signs. Stay. Tourists who discover that their rights and interests are infringed during the itinerary should promptly inform the tour leader and the tourist's emergency contact person. Any losses caused by failure to submit in time shall be borne by the tourist.
7. During the event, follow the arrangements of the tour leader and follow the guidance of relevant personnel, otherwise the responsibility shall be borne by the tourists themselves. During the tour and sightseeing process, you should take pictures and videos carefully. When taking pictures and videos, you should pay attention to the passing vehicles, where you are to take pictures, whether the camera is dangerous or if there is a prohibition sign. Do not use the place where there may be danger or there are danger signs Stay. Tourists who discover that their rights and interests are infringed during the itinerary should promptly inform the tour leader and the tourist's emergency contact person. Any losses caused by failure to submit in time shall be borne by the tourist.