Scan the QR code below
推荐 特价 热卖 新品 团购 [Tenggeri Desert Line A] Yinchuan, Swan Lake, Wulan Lake, Lake Suhaitu, Sun Lake, Moon Lake Camping Star Watching 4 Days In-depth Recommended Special Sale Hot New Group Buy
[Tenggeri Desert Line A] Yinchuan, Swan Lake, Wulan Lake, Lake Suhaitu, Sun Lake, Moon Lake
- Activity price:
- From / person
- CNY 2680
- (Province 190)
- Line number:
- Booking reminder:
- Recommend to book 90 days in advance
- Play theme:
- Leisure tour
- Man vs. Wild
- Outdoor tour
- Photography Tour
- Deep tour
- payment method:
- WeChat scan code
- Balance payment
- Price type:
- Departure date:
- Number of participants:
following itinerary is recommended, information is for reference only
Diverse cuisines, not only can experience the country's top lamb, but also taste the Yellow River Carp, Yellow River Sturgeon, Hand Tear Chicken, Snowflake Beef, and Shahu Big Fish Head.
Yinchuan has a long history, especially the power of the Xixia Kingdom and the mystery of the Xia Kingdom disappearing into the northwestern border overnight. Today we can visit the South Gate Plaza, Drum Tower, Jade Emperor Pavilion, Phoenix Monument, Ningxia Museum, Chengtian Temple Tower, Haibao Tower Temple and other attractions. You can also taste local specialties and snacks in Yinchuan
, Such as grabbing lamb, spicy lamb, mutton, noodles, kneading noodles, shish kebab, lamb hoof, lamb head, etc. In the spring and autumn festival of Yinchuan, there is a local saying “wear a cotton jacket in the morning, wear a wedding dress at noon, and eat a watermelon in the stove at night”, which also confirms the local temperature difference, so we need to pay attention to adding clothes sooner or later.
A pre-departure meeting will be held at the hotel at 20:00 in the evening, and the team leader will announce the activity schedule and safety precautions for the desert hike in the next 3 days.
7:30 All teammates departed on time from the hotel and headed to Alxa Zuoqi, Inner Mongolia. It is expected to reach the starting point of walking in about 2.5 hours, distribute snow sets, face towels, trekking poles, sweating compassion, and then have lunch and follow the leader to the desert after lunch. Start the warm-up exercise at the starting point of the trekking. Today, the full-day trekking is 16 kilometers, and you can reach the campsite at a constant speed of 5-6 hours. Overnight at Little Swan Lake Campsite. Today we can film our first sunset in the desert hinterland at Swan Lake Camp.
The staff team prepared lamb stew in the cauldron and other vegetables, side dishes and side dishes, and at this moment realized the deliciousness of dinner.
At night, most of the weather in the northwest can see the starry sky, maybe this moment will remind you here many years later.
In the morning, you can wake up and feel the fresh air by the desert lake. You can make an appointment the day before and enjoy the desert sunrise this morning.
Get up at 7:00, the team leader and staff team have prepared breakfast. After breakfast, pack the camp and continue to explore the other three lakes (Suhaitu Lake, Ulan Lake and Sun Lake);
Today is the most beautiful day. The towering sand dunes, the azure lake, and the beautiful desert curve are all at your feet. The whole journey is about 27 kilometers. You can reach the Sun Lake Campsite before 18:00 in the evening.
At about 12:00 noon, everyone arrived at Lake Suhaitu. The staff prepared a lunch meal for everyone here, and we had enough energy to complete our task this afternoon.
Depending on the physical strength of the team members, they will arrive at the camp today—Sun Lake Camp from 17:00 to 18:00 in the afternoon. Today ’s dinner is a hearty desert stewed lamb and some vegetable table meals. Everyone can enjoy the top quality lamb.
Get up at 7: 00, clean up the camp after breakfast, and climb over the sandy mountains, overlooking Moon Lake along the way, the green lake water, the long yellow sand, and the blue sky are intertwined into a wonderful picture here, continue walking for 10 kilometers to the end point-Moon Lake reception station! It is expected that all sands will be released at 13:00 and arrive at Yinchuan at 16:00 to end the trip. You can book the train or air ticket return after 19:00. This is the end of the pleasant journey, everyone pay attention to safety on the way back! Looking forward to our next meeting.
1. The club will send “departure SMS” or create a WeChat group reminder 2 to 3 days before the event. If you do n’t receive it, please call the staff to know the meeting hotel, team leader ’s contact information, etc.
2. In order to protect the legal rights and interests, please fill out the tourist information accurately and completely before payment. The club will not bear the corresponding responsibility because of the incomplete information and inaccurate insurance compensation.
3. Male and female registration together, please indicate in the remarks column if you cannot live together; separately, if you need to arrange the same car and the same room to participate in the event together, please indicate in the remarks column (this information is only visible to you and staff) Please rest assured)
4. Outdoor activities for race travel, implement a strict safety guarantee system, team members must obey the arrangements of the team, abide by local cultural practices, pay attention to road signs to avoid outdoor risks
5. Please bring your ID card or passport. If you are staying at the farmer ’s house, please bring your own toiletries, wear clothes suitable for outdoor sports, and wear hiking shoes, hiking shoes, brook shoes, etc. (select the best one according to the type of activity) Shoes, no high heels, leather shoes, wear stockings to avoid grinding feet)
6. Most of the routes of the race are not commercialized and are close to the original ecology. Therefore, some line hardware facilities are insufficient! Please bring a traveler's heart and be tolerant to everything during the trip.
7. Environmentally friendly travel, green outdoor! Do not throw unexplainable trash along the way
8. If you take special medicine, please bring it with you, the leader only brings some regular medicine
9. The weather is changeable outdoors, please prepare rain gear and sunscreen in case of uncertainty
10. Line consultation: snow and snow 13524248077 18105735795
11. Wechat public account of Yansai Travel: shyisai
Activity equipment tips:
1. Document: ID card
1) April-May: Wear sweat-wicking t-shirt + fleece jacket (or assault clothing) during hiking time, morning and evening need three layers of clothing (inner sweat-shirt t-shirt + middle-fleece jacket + outer jacket), sweat-pants + Assault trousers (or quick-drying pants)
2) June-September: Wear sweat-wicking T-shirt (long sleeves or short sleeves), quick-drying pants (or light pants)
3) October-November: Wear sweat-wicking T-shirt + fleece jacket (or assault jacket) during trekking time, morning and evening need three layers of clothing (inner sweat-shirt t-shirt + middle-layer fleece jacket + outer jacket), sweat-wicking pants + Assault trousers (or quick-drying pants)
4) December-March: Wear sweat-wicking T-shirt + fleece jacket + assault jacket, sweat-wicking trousers + assault pants when hiking, morning and evening must prepare down jacket
1) Spare suitcases or large backpacks can be placed in the desert to put supplies on;
2) Bring a small backpack with you during the hike, preferably 15-35 liters.
4. Medications: Heatstroke prevention (Huoxiangzhengqi water, ten drops of water, Rendan), cold medicine, digestive medicine, band-aid, anti-mosquito liquid, wind oil essence, etc.
5. Beverages for tea: Xia Sang Ju granules, Xia Huo Wang granules, chrysanthemum, honeysuckle and other soaking water have a good effect of preventing heat stroke, and better fight against summer colds.
6. You need to bring your own: lunch box, chopsticks (to protect the desert environment, disposable dishes are not provided).
From July to October, you can prepare ice sleeves to prevent tanning of your arms.
8. Others: Moderate amount of cash, toiletries, sun hat, sunglasses, sun cream, various shooting equipment.
The organizer provides:
1. Professional three-season double-layer double-layer tent, moisture-proof mat, sleeping bag, and floor mat;
2. 2 trekking poles per person (recycling);
3. Generator and lighting searchlight;
4. Dining tables and stools;
5, cooking a full set of materials;
6, sand board;
7, first aid kit (if necessary to find the leader to borrow);
8. Off-road vehicle support vehicles and material vehicles;